Trust

Nightime at the Yyvonne sister's house

Serena has been waiting a good long while for Leaf to come home from whatever she was doing with Lyra and Rosa. Now that the night is upon them she begins feeling a bit odd about Leaf not being here. 

''She has been using quite much time'' she thinks to herself. Leaf would normally tell her when she would be out for that long, but now she hasn't said anything. 

She is sitting in her room on her bed, waiting for the sound of the door going up and footsteps from her sister. 

''Lyra, what are you doing which takes so long to finish?'' she thinks to herself as she looks out her window. It's become pitch dark outside. There's no life to be seen unless unicorns are real. 

She grabs her phone and flips up the screen, then she goes to messages and sends a message to Leaf.

''Where are you?'' 

Serena: this is ridiculous Leaf, have you turned your phone off or what? 

Then the door downstairs go up, followed by light steps. It's clear who has come home. Serena walks out to the small hall and awaits her sister. Leaf carefully walks upstairs as to not wake up their parents. But just as she thought she was safe, Serena clears her throat, making the brunette freak out but not make a sound. 

Leaf: Geeze, where did you come from? 

Serena: I have been waiting for you to come back, what the heck have you and the others been doing?

Leaf: us? We were just hanging out the three of us in the studio

Leaf sounds convincing to Serena, but she doesn't feel like Leaf is stating the truth to her. 

Serena: And that needed like what, five hours of hanging out before you would come back?

Leaf: We lost track of time Sere, is there nothing that can just make you leave it and let me go to sleep? 

''The truth would'' Serena thinks to herself. She can hear there is something in Leaf's voice, a sound of tiredness, she has been using the voice manipulation. 

Serena: It would help my thoughts rest if you could explain why you have used your voice for singing.

Leaf groans

Leaf: Seriously Sere? Isn't there room for privacy in this family? When did it become important what i did for five hours? 

Serena: The day you didn't tell me why you just went with Lyra without a second thought

The debate is sparking a feeling of hate in Leaf, something she hasn't felt since the last time she argued with Gary about their 'relationship'. 

Leaf: What is this Sere? Have you become paranoid or what since you're now going after Lyra too?! We just spent some time the three of us and nothing else. Is that so difficult to accept without trying to trick yourself to believe we're hiding something?!

Serena: So you admit it! 

A lump begins working it's way to Leaf's throat. Just right now, her own sister, her very own flesh and blood is accusing her of keeping secrets. Though she is doing precisely that, Serena thinks it is for something else than what it actually is. 

Serena: You plan to split us don't you?! You want Destiny to break up!

Leaf: how can you say that?! I'm part of Destiny too, why would i want it to break up?!

Serena: Trust me Leaf, somehow i know there's something fishy here. And you don't exactly make it better for yourself by acting like a baby!

This strikes Leaf right in the root of her heart. Her sister, now insulted her. 

Leaf: fine then! 

Leaf tries to push Serena out of her way, but the blond girl stands firm. 

Serena: Tell me what it is and i'll let you through

Leaf's heartbeat goes up further and further. Always. Always she has been subordinate to Serena's wishes, but no more.

Leaf: Screw you! Get out of my way!

And then it's done. Leaf sends her right hand, smashing it into Serena's cheek, sending the blonde girl to the floor with immense pain. Serena looks shocked at Leaf who rubs her hand from the painful slap. But she doesn't stand for too long. Leaf takes one last look at her sister, showing immense emotional pain from the previous words before she walks inside her room and slams the door. 

Serena is left in shock. She now realises that she went way too far in assuming things. And as she reflects, she recognises the bad things she said to Leaf. 

Serena: w.why did i say that? 

Her heartbeat is up in the sky, her hands begin to shake while her cheek is still hot from being slapped. 

''Maybe, maybe i should not do this'' she thinks to herself. 

She rises up and begins thinking about what wrong she is doing to Destiny. She isn't agreeing to tour, but she has her reasons for not saying yes. She is slowly, and sadly, becoming a dictator for Destiny. 

And she doesn't want that. Not now, never. Never has it been her wish to control her bandmates, but this fear, new found fear got the better of her. 

''If Destiny is to survive, i need to stop trying to control them'' she thinks to herself as she looks at the door to Leaf's room. Leaf has no key to the door, meaning that she can't lock it. Serena puts an ear to the door, and slowly, her heart breaks at what she has done. 

Leaf is crying. Sobbing and almost cursing life. Serena begins feeling horrible as she hears the sobbing of her sister, this was not what she wanted. 

''What have i done?'' she thinks to herself. 

Though Serena might have made a mistake this night, she is about to discover that she will not be as angry as she thought she would be. 

Wrapping up yet another chapter of The Pokeband

Sheeze, not the lightest chapter i see. 

And Sere, that was really uncalled for, but oh well. I will pray for you that Leaf won't reveal everything to the others the next day

If you liked this chapter, votes anc comments are always appreciated

Besides that, i hope you have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That is all

Peace