To Fight Hatred With Truth

Start from the beginning

The verbal fight, is not going anywhere. Clearly by everyone watching. The crowd however, does not like to hear what is being said about their favorite star. How can anyone hate an artist like Serena? 

''Get off the scene girl! We don't want you here!''

Misty turns to the crowd, annoyance in her eyes. But seeing the whole crowd, ignite against her, shakes her bravado act. 

Ash: You can't do anything but talk shit. So you show what kind of hateful person you really are. 

''Actually Ash, there's more to this insane tomboy girl than you would think'' 

For once, he doesn't get a heart attack. He knows who this is. Seems like he is getting better now at antisipating when he appears. 

Ash: Care to tell me more...Marius?

Turning around, there is the manager over all managers. With, security guards. And they look furious. Marius, is just smirking. He has a plan.

Marius: Well you see Ash, this girl...She likes money. If you didn't already know. 

Marius comes closer, his arms crossed in a threatening manner. He stands at Ash's side, staring Misty right in her soul.

Marius: And as it turns out, her history with Serena, is quite interesting to know. Cause it then shows how low humanity falls when one becomes jealous, and develops such a lust for what others have. 

Ash: uhh, i fell off. Could you tell it, in details? 

Marius facepalms at Ash. How can he not understand simple words yet? Serena, visibly uncomfortable to be close to Misty, hides behind her manager. 

Marius: Well. Serena, couldn't you tell our dense friend what your history with Misty actually is? So, EVERYONE can hear it?

This makes Misty's eyes twitch. This she hadn't anticipated. That Marius could play her into a lose scenario with a crowd who already despises her. 

Serena: s.sure...But, i.is it ok to say...anything?

Misty: No it's not! 

Marius: it sure is. What Misty feels like is irrelevant. She came onto the stage, tried to kill you. it's only deserving to get a punishment like this. 

Serena, nervous like a kitten trying to explore the outside world, turns to Ash, who is even more clueless about what just went on. 

Serena: W.well Ash. Misty and me, w.we met before. 

Ash: well yes i kind of figured as much.

Serena: b.but, I kind of..wanted to be her friend.

Ash: How could you want to be friends with a cunt like her?

Misty: Hey! I heard you fuckwit!

Ash just ignores her, wanting to hear more from Serena, who looks like she is feeling more guilty by the day. 

Serena: it wasn't all too clear who she really was...in the start...She looked very chill, and i thought it could go ok...until she pushed me into a pool of mud, just for laughs.

The whole crowd gasps at hearing this, and more anger is directed at Misty, who looks more nervous due to this. As Serena talks further, the smirk on Marius's lips just grows. Everything, is going to plan. 

Serena: Then, during a school ending...i got a role to sing a song. In favour of Misty who also wanted that role. 

Ash: Wow, clash of interest on a big scale. 

Serena: yes...very. But, cause i got that role, she began despising that i could sing. Unlike her, i could hit the tunes perfectly. Again because of our way of making us sound different. 

Ash: So, she tried regularly, and you tried with a head start? 

At this, Serena looks down. She does not seem to want to tell this part of the story. Guilt is very much present in the blonde girl. Behind closed doors, there is a certain mother and sister wanting really badly to get over to Serena and take her off the scene. But, they're barred from entering the stage as of now. 

Ash: d.did it happen like that? 

He then hears something from her, something that breaks him. She suddenly drops a tear, sniffles, and lies her head in her hands. Then, she begins sobbing. 

In front of a large crowd, in front of a whole city, Serena, is in tears from her own story. 

Many eyes turn to Marius to fix things. He does have the way to make her feel better, somehow. But he just stands there. Does nothing. Almost like, he is waiting for something to happen. But while others don't see it, he is using his fingers as a countdown. 

''Five, four, three, two, one''

Then there comes a large awww from the crowd. And Marius knows why, he planned for this with a large what if chance on the table. 

Behind him, Ash, not being able to look at Serena sobbing, did what would be unthinkable for someone as awkward around girls. He engulfed her, in a stable and warm embrace. Eyes grow large when seeing him do this, while Marius just chuckles to himself. They never learn when never to doubt him, he thinks. 

Marius: Well, this story would have continued, if feelings didn't get in the way. So later, when miss Yyvonne is feeling better, she will tell you all this story. Without Waterflower on the scene to ruin it. 

Just by taking the attention, he makes the crowd cheer, and then make them scream insults to Misty for doing what she has done. Her situation, is not looking so good. Marius looks at her, with the smirk everyone opposed to him hates to see.

''Another annoyance taken apart. Nothing, shall stop these plans of becoming reality'' he thinks to himself. 

Marius: And now Waterflower, sorry to say, but you will be joining Garry Oak in the Psychiatric section. 

He turns to the guards he brought with him, gives them a small nod, and walks to the backstage part, dragging the two teenagers with him. While the guards apprehend Misty, to take her away. 

Meanwhile, the ones who do not like Marius and the way he ruins their plans. Look furious at how he has ruined another plan of theirs to weaken his grip. 

''How difficult is it to just kill the man?!'' says the blue haired man. 

''I have no idea, he is a tough cookie to fight'' says the woman with purple hair. 

''Meowth, he is tough as a Persian on stereoids!'' says the third person, very tiny in comparrison to the others. 

But discussing why it is difficult to get ridd of Marius, does not yield them any results their boss will accept. Their boss, who is Giovanni, is furious at Marius for how he crumbled his plan of having the tour cancelled. Yet he now knows, he cannot get ridd of his rival. Because Marius, is always three steps ahead of him. 

''Smart done Marius, but you know the contract does not expire yet''

Wrapping up another chapter of The Pokeband

Ooo, a third update? Sweet. And written not too bad, what do you think? 

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated.

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next and will stay tuned for more to come.

That's all Great People

Peace