SIX DEXWELLS.

BAD CUPID

Created By ; Snow Marisvega

CHAPTER 123.

"Good morning." I greeted out loud as i walked down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen, dressed up for school. Sofía was being fed by mom while Jaxton was having some toasts.

"Oh, you are finally awake." Mom said with a smile and told Sofía to keep eating as she stood up and made her way to me. "So, enjoyed your birthday, last night?"

I nodded with a smile. "I did."

Everyone had gone home really late, I had opened all their gifts at two am. Mrs. Ashcroft had gotten me the new iPhone which i had quickly put in my sim card, i did call her that night despite her sleeping to tell her thank you a gazillion times. Gwen had gotten me a leather jacket that looked so bad ass. Jon had given me a photo album that had every photo of him and i from when we first became friends, it really was one of the most beautiful gifts i had received cause it had all our memories. Tyler and Christian had gotten me a chocolate bouquet, damn i could finally have diabetes with love. Quinn had actually gotten me a leather bracelet and i knew it was damn expensive, I really had lots of rich friends.

Bruce got me a bottle of wine while Raven got me a huge ass pillow that had a photo of all of us on it. "I know we're all going off to college and i do know you might feel a little lonely, so, just so you have all of us with you. I know i should have gotten you something expensive but, this has a photo of all of us which Tyler took and i just thought, you know?"

"Raven, it is beautiful." I had told her over the phone, it was really nice that she had done this instead of getting me boots from Paris , i would have loved the boots but i loved this as well.

I had gotten so many gifts, something i never thought could happen and Oliver had been here to celebrate with me. Speaking of Oliver, he was gone. He and his mother had taken a five am flight back to his country and so we had to say our goodbyes at three thirty am after a short sleep. I really was gonna miss him.

"You'll be okay, right?" I asked him.

Oliver nodded. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss you guys." He shrugged.

I smiled at him and rubbed his shoulder. "Take care of yourself, okay? And, about what happened, don't let anyone keep treating you like shit, okay?"

He slowly nodded, looking away from me. "Y-Yeah."

"And concerning Ma-"

"Dylan," he cut me off. "I will be fine." He faked a perfect smile.

I just nodded. "Make sure you FaceTime me when you get home."

"I will." He said and i hugged him again.

I really hope he is gonna be okay.

***

"So," i clapped my hands. "I didn't get any gift from you and dad and do not say the party was my gift, I won't take that." I said and mom sighed.

"Actually, we got you a gift but your father is outside and he's been feeling a little down, maybe talk to him?" She said and i frowned.

Bad Cupid (BoyxBoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara