S.O.S

Photo is JON. ❤❤

SURPRISE, BITCH! BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'VE SEEN THE LAST OF ME!

I'm NOT DEAD YET SO STOP CELEBRATING!!

FOR THE absence and the waste of time which I apologize for, I'm giving y'all something. I don't have a cellphone which caused the delay and I am so so so sorry but here is a double update which I hope y'all will enjoy.

Now, who missed me! Dont fucking lie.

BAD CUPID FACT #6: Johnathan was never introduced in the original.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 105

It had been three days since Grandma Athena showed up unexpectedly and since Henry and I got back together. Apparently, she wanted to surprise us only to see the whore from the underworld as she called her, in our house.

She had given Davina her own Greek name and Dad threw a fit once he googled it out of curiosity. Mom kept complaining about having another trouble in her hands and all Grandma Athena did was smile.

"I am not changing it, it is a beautiful name! Imagine the amount of good luck she'd bring." Grams had said while I grinned.

Nemesis.

That was her name.

Nemesis was the goddess of divine retribution and revenge, my favorite word. She would show her wrath to any human that would commit hubris. She was considered a remorseless goddess, she was actually my third favorite. The first was Athena, then Nyx and finally Nemesis. And the good thing was they were all in my family.

They argued about it but all Grandma Athena did was drink tea and stare.

I love her.

"So, Dominic is sort of going as a stripper." Jaxton said while I drank my cereal.

"Ooooh." I cooed, smirking. "I can't wait to see."

"And I still don't know what to wear." Jax groaned

"Why are you so bothered about what to wear? It's just a stupid Halloween party."

"No." Jaxton pointed a finger at me. "Raven's throwing the party and it's gonna be wild, big and if I wear a boring Halloween costume, I'm sure Raven will use that against me forever."

I sighed. "Fine. How about you just go as a sexy vampire?"

"Too cliche. Everyone goes as a vampire."

"What about a-"

"No, I'm not going as a zombie."

I huffed. "ooh, you could go as a-"

"No. No clown."

"Well, you don't wanna be extra and too simple, what am i to do?" I shrugged.

"What are you going to be?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, maybe a human transforming into a demon, that would be fun." I grinned. "But then, that wouldn't scare kids a lot, would it? No? I'll probably just dress as a dead body."

"So, a zombie."

"No, not a zombie, Frankenstein, I said a dead body which means throat slit, white contacts, rotten skin, you know that stuff." I shrugged. "I just wanna have a good time."