DexWart X AssCrotch

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega •

Chapter 8.

—Picture is CHRISTIAN

(For everyone who is rereading, this isn't our christian, yes. He also has been changed- DEC 2022)

DYLAN'S POV

Not me having double detention. I-

IT ISN'T EVEN A THING!

Okay, that, was dramatic as fuck.

Yes, I know, I was fucking dramatic!

Ugh! I let this anger make me feel like the drama king and maybe I was but I couldn't help it. I was mad, I didn't know what to think. This was so wrong in many ways because I love Shawn and then he gave Henry that ticket despite the fact that I had fucking won! Corruption! This is corruption!

Ugh.

I was in the school bathroom, I didn't know how to bottle up my feelings. Especially this anger thing. My fists were still clenched. I was staring at my reflection in the mirror, because of my outburst and the whole dead body thingy, I got detention? Again? An added De-fucking-tention? It is the audacity this Rowen man has to report me to the principal, and then I got detention.

Henry and Mr. Rowen were both jackasses from one of the seven hells, literal demons. Not Mr. Rowen embarrassing me and not giving me that. I think what made me more mad was how he just favoured that good looking, teenage, unsalted pretzel! Ugh!! The audacity. Henry seemed to be a big shot in this school and people seemed to somehow worship him, it wasn't like he even spoke to them all the time. And I know he didn't need that ticket, he just wanted to piss me off, to get on my nerves, to show who was the number one in this school. He seemed to always have his fucking way and did anyone care? Ha! No.

He should be worrying about his last name, I mean what sort of a last name is Ashcroft? If his ancestors had gone for Microsoft, it would have been better, at least there would be two things that were micro in his body and soft.

Pfft.

Ass fucking crotch!

"Hey. Are you...okay?"

I turned to look at who it was and sighed.

"I'm fine!" I replied, trying not to sound mean but well, who in satan's name was I kidding?

"You sure? You are extremely red right now. You sure the school doesn't need like a shield or go on ultimate lockdown just in case you go all KABOOM?"

I sighed again.

"Not now, Christian. I am in the middle of having a conversation with myself."

"You know you shouldn't let all that get to you." He said with a shrug as he walked towards me. I leaned on the wall and folded my arms letting out a sigh.

"I don't know how y'all do your thing in this school, but in the real world this kinda shit is supposed to piss me the fuck off and it did."

Christian nodded. "I know. I understand."

"That was really annoying. You saw what happened in there. He-"

"I know. I know. I did. We all did and it was wrong. It was a fair fight." He smiled as he took few steps forward.

Christian was quite tall,  brown hair was really cute too. He also looked like something out of a magazine with his full brows and sexy body.

The boys here were definitely something. Scarlett witch really wasn't joking when she said this place was almost like mystic falls, filled with sexy boys.