A Night To Remember.

Dedicated to theoadam who sent me a really sweet DM two days ago which I woke up to and did put a smile on my face, and to Brightonium who finally got to check out my book and comments on all the chapters. I'm so glad you did. Thank you both so much and I hope you both enjoy this chapter ❤❤

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 51

Dylan

"Woooo!" I exclaimed with a grin while Jaxton and Raven giggled. "It's hot every time, yet still tempting." I grimaced.

Raven laughed. "I know right?"

"Another one, Mr. Tony Bartender Man." Jaxton said a smile, raising his empty glass.

"No, JaxJax. We've had enough." I said stopping tony from pouring another into his glass. "We said we'll have just one."

"And we've had more than one, haven't we?" Raven asked with a smile.

She was right, we agreed on one shot. Just one was what we all said before we chugged down that drink and we ended up having six. Six. How? I don't even know but we didn't stop tony from pouring into our glass, hell we even asked him to and we were having fun. Oneka was blasting through the speakers and she might be plastic but she knew what to do at the studio and right now I was loving her.

The club was one hell of a kind, the neon blue lights were perfect and that's not cause I like blue, okay maybe half of it is but I liked the theme, the mystery behind the lights. The club was super loud but somehow it wasn't loud at the bar and so we could hear ourselves, maybe because it was a little far from the floor of seduction (the dance floor).

The DJ knew what he was doing and seeing the amount of people in the club dancing and having fun was a little nice. Was this really how Fridays were supposed to be?

"It's disgusting yet so good." Jaxton said as he wiped his lip, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and laughed. "I've been living in the wrong planet!" He exclaimed with a smile and we laughed again.

"We are here to forget about everything but this will definitely be a night to remember." Raven said and brushed the down of her with her fingers. And boy was she right. "We're gonna have fun like it's the end of the world in few hours-"

"I would be in church if that was so." I muttered but they didn't hear.

"Tonight, its all about the three of us. The three musketeers and oh, I'm the coolest one." She grinned.

"They're all cool." Jaxton frowned at her.

"There has to be a cooler one and I am the coolest."

"They're all men by the way and so you can't be part of them." Jaxton retorted and I didn't need anyone to tell me it was the alcohol talking.

Raven gasped. "Jaxton, are you being gender fl-"

Oh lord.

"Tony!" I called out. "Pour us another shot." I smiled at him. He smiled back and nodded.

"Sure."

"Yes," Jaxton grinned.

That should shut their drunk ass up.

Tony filled up our glasses, that smile not leaving his face. "Enjoy,"

"Thank you," I gave him a flirty smile. What the fuck was I doing? I looked away.