DADDY'S LODGE #4 (Awkward Moments)

Dedicated to fast reader-----LolaMcnugget

Don't play song yet.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 87B

I walked straight to the table where Jaxton sat, drinking probably tea or something. I sat next to him and at the sight of him I grimaced. "Wow, you look awful."

He rolled his eyes at me. "Thank you."

Jax's hair was a mess, hell he hadn't even showered. He looked like he got hit by a bus and was still going through the concussion. His hand constantly going though his hair.

"Are you okay? You know you shouldn't have drank too much when you know you can't handle yourself. Why did Dominic even let you drink?"

"Don't blame him," he sighed. "Dominic knows how to handle his alcohol. He could drink a thousand and still know how many fingers I'm holding up and I just....didn't want to disappoint him and wanted to show that I knew how to hold my alcohol too."

"Yeah, you puked two times last night. You were begging for sex in the car and-"

"I remember, no need to let me live through it." He said and let out a small chuckle before wincing. "Shit, my head."

"I don't have any pain killers, sorry."

"It's fine. Dominic and Tom went to the store to get me one." He said and laid his head on the counter. "How are you? Everyone could hear you and your boyfriend fighting." He murmured.

"I um-"

"Good morning loves!!" Raven greeted in a high pitched tone and Jaxton shut his eyes and winced, at that moment I had to thank Raven mentally for saving me right now.

"Okay, I'm gonna go." Jaxton picked up his cup and stood up, walking away.

Raven grimaced disgustingly when she saw Jaxton's state. "You decided to wake up looking like a hobo?"

"Fuck off, Raven." Jaxton replied lowly as he walked past her and up the stairs.

"Hey." She chipped and walked over to me with a smile, sitting next to me. Of course she was dressed, well...half dressed. She had a red crop top on with spaghetti hands and black short shorts.

"Hey." I replied with a smile.

"So, how was your night?"

I shrugged. "Normal."

"Yeah right, you and your boyfriend get in an argument and then you both have angry sex, if that isn't the most cliché thing in a book and movie then I wonder what is."

I rolled my eyes. "Raven, this is real life and no book or...movie."

"So, you start dating Henry and everyday you both have godly sex. You're like this lucky once sex deprived, lonely at heart, evil yet annoying, traumatized teenager." She smiled.

"Gee, thanks." I sarcastically replied.

"Don't mention." She shrugged.

"Raven," Zach called from the stairs and we both turned to look at him with a frown. "Why is there a naked man in your room?"

I frowned and turned to Raven, arching my brow. "A naked man?"

"His name is Ryan and why he is in my room is definitely not your business." She said and fake smiled.