The Enemy

BAD CUPID

Created by; Snow Marisvega•.

Chapter 31

Raven's P.O.V

I got out of my car and walked into house. It was past four, I was late cause of practice.

"Your mom's quite upset." George said as I was about to go in.

"Well , she can suck a dick for all I care, George   " I replied, not even sparing him a glance as I walked in those doors.

"Hey." Nixon called as he rushed down the stairs with a smile, he was putting on a gray suit that fit him so well.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked as I approached him.

"I forgot an important file at home." He sighed as he landed. "I had to rush back before our meeting which starts in about thirty minutes." He answered as he walked over to me

"Ah." I smiled at him, stopping on my tracks once we were face to face with each other.

"You okay?" He asked with a raised brow.

No. I'm not. Not at all.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You su-"

"Ah! Our very own Nikki Bella is back." Mom chimed in as she walked out of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and sighed. She was wearing a green dress and holding a glass of champagne.

Here goes the blabber queen.

"Mom, can we not do this" I sighed.

"What's g-going on?" Nixon asked curiously.

"Your adorable little sister got in a fight today at school and I got called. Is she trying to ruin our reputation?"

"What?" Nixon frowned.

"I was protecting my friends, mom. Was that a bad thing?"

"Do you know what you father would do if he hear about this?" She yelled. "He warned you to stay away from those best friends of yours. The same set that got you into trouble." She was mad.

"Mom," Nixon chimed in.

"You never fail to show me how much of a disgrace you are.  What kind of a daughter are you that all you ever want to do is punish your family?"

I swallowed.

"Mom!" Nixon called.

"No," I said. "Let her finish."

"I have raised you the right way. I have tried to raise you to be the best version of yourself, but you just end up being the worst version of yourself. Fighting at school? You couldn't even have class? We don't do things like that. What if word got out that the FROST daughter was fighting in her school? Do you only ever just think about yourself and no your family? Just be a shame to us all?"

I looked at her, holding back my tears. "I have done my best to be the best daughter."

"No," she shook her head. "No, you haven't. Far from that actually. You only ever want to humiliate us and i know, i see it in your eyes every day. Hanging with those boys? Ever since you met them its been one thing or the other. How are you not embarrassed of yourself?" She scoffed.

"Mother," Nixon cut in. "That is enough. To you guys, she has always been the one in trouble. You always look for a way to just criticise everything she d—"