Bad Boy.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

CHAPTER 18.

~••Picture is Vaughn••~

°~Jaxton's P.O.V~°

"Yeah. I can." I smiled. It was totally fake. I felt bad for not telling Dylan the whole truth about Vaughn. "It was after you dropped me off" I looked at Raven.

•~Flashback~•

"Goodnight Dylan. Goodnight Raven" I said as I got out of the car with a smile. Happy I'd finally gotten home.

"Goodnight" they said as the same time as if singing the chorus of a song.

"Be careful" Dylan yelled in a caring voice as I shut the door. I nodded with a smile and waved at them tight before Raven drove off.

I headed for my door with a yawn, I was tired already. I did have fun at the party and the dance off and kiss game. It was all fun. Fun I haven't had in a while cause of everything I've been feeling and going through.

I walked to my door and took out my keys which were in my pocket, I inserted it into the lock and then I heard my name.

"Jaxton?"

It was a voice I clearly could remember. A voice that sent shivers down my spin.

I flinched and twirled with a gasp, fear grabbed me and there he was right in front of me, few steps away in a total black outfit. Black pants, black top and a black leather jacket. His hair was ruffled, he wasn't blond anymore.

Vaughn.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked with a gulp.

"I..I came to see you" he put on a smile, his hands dived into his pockets.

"Why? Don't you have some other slut to sleep with tonight" I said in an irritated voice and turned back to the door, I twisted the key, opening the door.

"Jaxton. Wait" he took a step forward.

"No" I turned to him placing one of my hands forward to stop him. "I...I don't want you here. So...so please j-just leave"

"I...I am sick of this" he yelled making me flinch and take a step back. "I AM SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE?"

"YOU CHEATED!" I yelled back. "NOT ONCE. NOT TWICE. GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES." I chuckled frustratedly. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU COULDN'T KEEP THAT THING IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS IN YOUR PANTS."

"SO WHAT? EVERYONE FREAKING CHEATS"

oh wow.

"Yeah, every breathing thing that passes by makes your dick hard. Be it human or animal." I rolled my eyes at him " Just go home Vaughn"