HALF A HEART

Writing this chapter was haaaarddddd for me, ughhhhh. I would just close the damn app after five minutes but then this song up there got me in the feels and made me write 6k fucking words in a couple hours and now this is close to 12k 😩. Anyways, stan me for clear skin and for long term memory and do not play that song until i ask you to.

And if you haven't read "silent screams." On my second account, we cannot be friends anymore, and that's on Period.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 121

"Hey, Dylan." Oliver called as he walked into the room. "Your mom asked me to get you or we might just get to Raven's party when they are done."

"A minute." I replied him as i stared at myself in the mirror, i was battling with myself yet saying no words to me. I had never been more confused about two guys in my entire life, well except during the Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore era and also Kol and Kai Parker but then, this was real life. I had become Elena Gilbert in real life and I couldn't make a goddamn choice without thinking what if i am wrong.

"Are you okay?" Oliver asked, he was dressed in a black tux and also had a black tie on. "Dylan?" He called softly, standing next to me.

"I don't know what to do, Ollie." I told him as i stared at my reflection. "I have never been this confused in my life before."

"Hey, Dylan." Oliver squatted, looking at me. I turned my face to look back at him. "I think you should just follow your heart."

"I told you before, my heart doesn't know what it wants."

"Selena Gomez did not sing that song that way, your heart does." He said with a nod.

I sighed. "Well, Henry won't be at the party, so i guess i still have time to think and I should just spend it with Trevor."

"Exactly. Do not stress about it."

"It's funny how you're good at giving this kind of advice but you won't take it."

He cocked his brow at me. "You're talking about-"

"Yes. What's his name again? The boy you like?"

"Let's forget it." He said and stood up. "I am not telling you his name."

"Does it start from M or N?"

"Fuck you. We'll see you downstairs." He said as he left my room while I chuckled.

"Oh!" He turned once he was outside and I looked back at him. "And the whole give advice not take it shit, i think it is a Dexwell thing."

"Is it?"

Oliver cocked his brow at me and i nodded. "It is."

He smiled. "And your tux looks cool, put on the jacket and come on or your best friend will murder you for being late." He said and walked away.

I smiled and looked back at myself, with a sigh i brushed my hair back, sprayed a perfume on my neck and stood up. I walked over to my bed, picking up the jacket and putting it on. When i looked at myself in my mirror, I couldn't help but be amazed and smile because i looked so fucking good.