The Last Son Of Krypton?

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega.

Chapter 27

~•Jaxton's POV•~

Saturday
9:12AM

I was helping Bonnie in the kitchen. While she was busy preparing a Mexican dish, i was doing the dishes and we were both talking about music in the 90's.

"I loved prince so much, i mean I still do" she shrugged.

"But he's dead"

"Sadly" she said and we both chuckled.

"What about Diana Ross?" I asked as I rinsed one of the plates.

"Is she dead?" She asked with a frown.

"No! God no!" I chuckled. "She still lives" I said with a nod.

"Oh. I was wondering if I'd have to mourn her now."

I chuckled "When was the last time you listened to her song?"

"I don't know." She shrugged. "Been a while" she said and walked over to the cupboard taking out the salt.

"Days? Weeks?"

"Years" she corrected and my eyes popped.

"Wow"

"That's not bad" she defended herself

It kinda is.

"Okay. So you guys had prince, Diana uh...opera?"

"Opera wasn't a singer" she laughed. "There was Tupac shakur"

"That's the rapper right?"

"Mmhmm" she nodded. "We had Madonna"

"Still do" I replied as I washed another.

"There was David Bowie, Kurt Cobain, Destiny's child-" I smiled once I heard that. "- Celine Dion"

I gasped. "I love her" I grinned. She turned to look at me with the same happy grin "who doesn't?" She chuckled.

"We had Michael Jackson" she beamed. "He was my crush back then. I wanted to marry him"

"What was your number on the line for the girls who wanted to marry him?" I asked with an arched brow.

"Number five million, five hundred and seventy three thousand, nine hundred and sixty six." she replied.

That was supposed to be rhetorical but her response just made me laugh.

"What?"

"I was so close to being five million, five hundred and seventy thousand, nine hundred and sixty five when he died" she sighed. "Tragic"

I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed so hard I began to tear up.

"I'm serious" she said.

Bonnie is an amazing person she's super awesome. She's young and she's a mother and she is fulfilling her responsibilities as one. She's not your typical 'mom' kinda mom. She was sometimes like a sister to me. She was the mom I never had and wished to have. She was perfect. She was funny, she was the kinda lady any guy would kill to have.

"Did you have guys running after you in highschool?" I asked as she kept stirring while I dried my hands after washing.

"Are you kidding?" She snorted and closed the pot. She walked over to me and stood beside me, leaning on the sink like I did. "I was the most prettiest and I'm not just saying that to give myself more credit. It is true. I was the Raven of my time"

Bad Cupid (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें