HARD TO SAY GOODBYE

BAD CUPID

Created By ; Snow Marisvega

CHAPTER 125.

"Can i ask you something?" Bruce asked as we walked at the edge of the school roof.

"What?" I asked with a smile and moved away from there, looking back at him with a smile.

"Do you think some people ever get happiness?"

"What do you mean?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I mean, people like me. Bad people. People who make bad decisions."

"Made." I corrected him. "Made bad decisions. And yes, they can get happy endings, i mean, the world is full of shitty people and sometimes good people get crappy ending and shitty people get ha-. No, actually, shitty people don't get happy endings." I said and he laughed, I laughed as well.

"You are like my only friend here. I know, yeah, i got Zach and Henry and sometimes Jaxton talks to me but yeah, I know he is still annoyed with me but you, you are the only one who really really do care about me. You and Quinn, you both saved my life."

I smiled. "And i hope we don't ever get in that situation again, Bruce. I will bring you back from hell, kill you and bring you back, then make you my very own Cerberus or something." I said and he snickered.

"That wouldn't be so bad."

"I'm not joking." I told him. "Anyways, let's get out of here, I don't think we should even be in school property, why are we even here?" I asked as i began heading for the door.

"Because you are trying to save me." He said and i turned to him with a snort.

"What do you—?" I trailed off once i saw him still standing at the edge of the roof, staring at me with sad eyes. "B-Bruce, what are you..." i chuckled. "What are you doing there? Get down, the wind might throw you off."

"I am...sorry." He sobbed.

"No, sorry about what? J-Just get down, Bruce, please."

Tears fell from his eyes suddenly and my heart started to best erratically. "Bruce."

"I know you tried to save me but not everyone can be saved."

"Bruce, what are you...Bruce, come on, g-get down!" I said as i slowly made my way towards him. "This isn't funny."

"Thank you, Dylan."

"Bruce, don't you dare. Don't you...don't you fucking dare do anything stupid. Bruce, get down and we'll talk."

"I don't wanna talk anymore, I'm hurting."

"Bruce. P-Please." I cried, my throat closing up. "We'll talk, you...you promised me that you wouldn't do that again, Bruce." I called, still slowly making my way towards him.

"Thank you." He cried. "Thank you so much." He still managed to smile.

"No. No. No." I reached for him but he let himself fall and my heart stopped.