This Is War

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 58

Raven's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly once I felt it was morning, I sighed softly and sat up, rubbing my neck. I heard a faint snore and friend before slowly looked behind me. A half naked boy was sleeping on my bed, he did look kinda peaceful not only was he attractive right now.

When did he take off his shirt?

I wanted to wake him and tell him to get out before someone comes in but watching him sleep looked warm or something, not in a creepy way and so I ended up smiling.

"You know it isn't right to stare." He said, eyes still closed, making me realize what I was doing. He opened them slowly with a smile and I scowled. "Admiring me when I'm sleeping hmm?" He smirked.

"No, you drool when you sleep." I said and rolled my eyes standing up. "You need to get out before someone comes in."

He groaned and sat up. "I don't droll." He muttered and wiped his lips. I folded my arms and turned to him as I watched him put on his shirt tiredly.

"I'm pretty sure you have less than five minutes to leave before you die."

He frowned. "Die?"

"I have a father."

"Me too." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah but mine would cut off your balls and get away with it."

He chuckled as he made his way towards me. "That did scare me a little."

I didn't smile.

"Hey, you wanna talk now?"

I sighed, trying to look as bored as I can. "Zachary Pratt, I'm fine. Seriously."

He frowned darkly as he took another step towards me. "Did someone hit you?"

I looked up at him and blinked. "What?"

He didn't answer and moved my hair away from my shoulder and backwards, he used his hand to tilt my head to the left.

"What are you..."

"Who did this?"

I blinked. "What are you talking about?" I fake chuckled.

"Who assaulted you?" His eyes darkened.

"I-I don't u-understand what you mean.",

"Don't fucking play pretence!" He snapped, making me flinch. "There are marks on your neck, Raven! Fingerprints! Is someone assaulting you? Hitting you? Is it your family? That's why you were sad last night wasn't it? That's why you called me? Talk to me!"

I shivered and rubbed my neck, I had not seen any marks last night. Shit.

"Zac-"

"Raven! Don't even try to lie to me! Tell me what's wrong!"

"It's nothing okay! I had sex with another guy last night and we tried some...kinky shit and he did thus choking thing and that's all."

Zach blinked and knitted his brows the more. "Do I look that stupid?"