god Of Chaos

If you spot any error which I'm sure there will be alot and not because I'm the king of that but because this chapter is long and wattpad is being a bitch!

Picture Is Cameron Turner

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 83

Dylan's P.O.V

"TODAY IS BEACH DAY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I threw my hands in the air while walking down the stairs with a small duffel bag. I was putting on a light blue shorts that were actually short, and a black shirt that had 'Cry Baby' written on it boldly.

I couldn't hold back my excitement, I'm obsessed with the beach. When I was a kid, I used to wish I was a merman so that I could kill Ursula and overthrown her so then it'd be my job to destroy Atlantis and take the Trident from Ariel's dad. As I grew up, I began to understand why I loved the sea more. It wasn't about the water alone, it was everything. 

I am actually a great swimmer, I mean my dad wasn't always around to teach me how to swim but he taught me the basics and then my uncle Dave taught me everything I needed to know, so guess who was doing back flips before jumping into the pool at age six. That's right, this guy. And in case you still don't know who 'this guy' is, its me.

Uncle Dave is my favorite uncle, he also has white hair like me and white brows which just makes him super cool and he is older than my mom with a few years. He looks and acts like a cold hearted demon but I swear he's the sweet kind of demon.

Note; I didn't take out the 'demon' which means he's still a demon. He's intimidating and scary. Not to me of course cause he loves me, but to every other person, he used to come over to grandma's house most of the time to see me and sometimes babysit me when mom was off to college and dad was busy becoming brainiac, and my grandparents had to go to outta town without me, not that I mind because he was really fun to hang out with. I swear he's the best even if everyone kinda hates him. But then, it's just how my life is.

Enough about uncle Dave and back to why I'm excited. Wait, why am I excited?

Oh yeah, BEACH.

Raven and Jaxton were both eating an apple at my kitchen. Jaxton was sitting on the counter while Raven leaned on it, eating the apple with her red painted bloody lips like someone who has no good intention in her entire life and probably is about to murder someone with her heels.

Raven was putting on a black shorts that looked shorter than shorts and was even shorter than mine and a red bra that cupped her boobs perfectly and would but every other girl to shame. I still don't understand what her addiction to red is, seriously.