After Party

BAD CUPID

Created By : Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 38.

This wasn't going well, the other team had scored again and now it was 2-2. I was pissed, this shouldn't be happening. Although I saw the second touchdown coming just like I saw the first, our defense wasn't like theirs. Their defense was stronger, their defense was way better than ours and they were smart. Their tactics were awesome, they had it all figured out, they were tricking the panthers into running after the wrong person. That's what our team didn't know.

The ball was in Christian's hand now, his number was twenty five and he was running pretty fast. We all began to cheer him as he ran, they were all after him. One of the boys from the other team pushed him down but Christian was fast enough and threw the ball and thankfully, Henry caught it.

I grinned. "Go! Go!! Go!!!" I kept shouting. Henry had an amazing speed, there was a huge gap between him and the guys chasing him. "Oh shit!" My eyes widen once I spotted the quarterback of the other team running towards him from the other side, he didn't see him coming.

"HENRY! HENRY!!" I called out, shouting.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jaxton asked.

"He's gonna get knocked down." I swallowed. "HENRY!!" I kept shouting, hoping he'd hear me, Jax saw the guy as well and joined me in calling his name, he looked up and slowed down. I pointed to his left, trying to tell him to look. He frowned at me, looking confused, right before he looked to his left. The guy was so close, he jumped at henry, but Henry already saw him coming. He twirled immediately to his left with speed and the guy went for the floor.

I shouted with excitement, he kept running and got to the end zone, throwing the ball down. He scored. Everyone stood up and shouted with excitement and I couldn't contain mine either. I threw my hands in the air, grinning and clapping. Jaxton screamed as well and rose his sign up.

The game ended afterwards. With us, winning -

4-2.

Yup, that was the score. We won. Zach had scored the last one, and now I understood why everyone praised these boys in particular and why they were famous, not just cause of their flawless looks but they were awesome on the field. Perfect. I was excited for our team and just wanted my bed, but here I was with smurf. He had been trying to persuade me to go to Zach's party.

"No Jaxton, I already told you I'm not going to that stupid after party." I let out a sigh as I opened the door and walked into the house.

"Oh come on, the whole school's gonna be there." He said as he walked in too and closed the door.

"Then I can get a feedback on Monday." I smiled at him.

"Dylan!" He groaned.

I turned to him. "Did you forget what happened the last time we went to a party thrown by someone from our school?" My left brow crinkled.

"How can I ever forget?" He muttered.

"Exactly! And I'd rather stay home than wake up in a hospital again." I said and continued walking, heading to the kitchen.

"Oh come on, it's just gonna be for a few hours." He said while following me.

"Why do you even care about the party?" I asked as I walked, not getting it.