Cupid's Bow

• Picture is Cameron

Another Update!!!! Love me!! 😝❤

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 85.

Henry's P.O.V

"No." I said as I walked up the stairs with my bowl of cereal.

"Henry, come on! Please!" Dyl begged as he followed me.

Dylan was officially my boyfriend, I had gotten scared when he didn't return back to the table for over ten minutes and I'm sure he didn't know it lasted that long.

Apparently, our date went extremely well two days ago. It wasn't easy to put it all together in a day but I wanted to help him, I needed to help him heal from his past cause it was still eating him up and that was why I asked Daniel to help me track a certain crippled Connor that once went to castle high and of course being a nosy brother, he wanted to know why I wanted to track him down or he wouldn't be able to help me and I told him, I expected him to tease me but he didn't and I expected him to say no because of our last fight but he still didn't.

I had not spoken to him since that day and avoided him cause I was mad, he almost told Dylan about my mom. I had made it clear that no one should talk about her or speak her name, or even to think about her face or I'd break their bones one by one and Mary wasn't excluded from that. So hearing him talk to Dylan about it made me mad, made me sad, made me want to break something and made me want to chase Dylan away but I guess my boyfriend's more stubborn than he looks.

Boyfriend.

I liked the sound of that, I liked that he as my boyfriend. Who would have thought that I, Henry Ashcroft would have a boyfriend? It's crazy but it still makes me smile when I remember who's boyfriend I was and who was mine.

Pretty boy.

Two night's ago was a night to always remember just like our first time having sex, homecoming, our first kiss, the first day of green eyes met piercing blue ones, our first dance even though it was a battle, they were things that I couldn't forget and the date was officially one of them.

I was super nervous of course, I've never been nervous about something like this, not that I've ever been to a date before but with Dylan, there was always a first and thankfully he was nervous as well.

It wasn't easy tracking Connor down but Daniel has a lot of 'friends' and when we found them, I spoke to Connor, he irritated me at first when he started saying trash about Dylan but I had to be calm for Dylan... Just for him. He didn't want to speak to me on the phone so I did the one thing I could to get him to listen after he hanged up he first time, I called him back and I threatened to break his arms as well if he dared hang up again and he complied. Simple. So I told him everything, about Johnathan and Dylan and he told me about the flowers which I knew wasn't Dylan's doing. I had him and his brother come over, first flight, first class. I needed them here ASAP and Daniel was surprisingly willing to help me with everything cause according to him 'I was suddenly having a little light in my life'.