Game Night.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 37

"Dylan! You have to eat fast, we're going to be late!!!" Jaxton yelled, and groaned afterwards. He was sitting next to me, and had been bugging me to eat fast for the past five minutes.

I put the spoon back and waited till I chewed finish, i swallowed and looked at his frown, frowning myself.
"What is your problem? Let me eat my food in peace Jaxton! Besides it's still-" I looked at my wristwatch. "Seven, fifteen. Class begins by eight, so calm the fuck down."

"You do know the game night is tonight, right?" His brows furrowed. "I have to be at school early."

"Jaxton relax. We'll make it in time." I said and continued eating my cereal, taking my time.

Jaxton quickly grabbed my plate before I could take another full spoon and went to the sink, he dropped it in and turned to me with a smile. "Oh look, all done."

"What the fuck!" I was mad at him right now, I don't joke with my breakfast.

"Come on." He rushed and picked up his bag.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I said as I slowly stood up.

"Hey guys." Mom greeted, as she walked down the stairs in her black gown and silver stiletto heels, her hair all tied up in a bun.

"Mom, JAXTON JUST FUCKING THREW MY CEREAL INTO THE SINK!" I yelled angrily.

"Oh, he did?" She asked, her brows knitted as she walked towards me. "Well, stop swearing in my fucking house." She said and smacked the back of my head so hard, it hurt.

I placed my hand at the back of my head and scowled at her, as I took some steps away. "What the fuck? You just swore."

She smacked the back of my head again, harder this time and I yelped. "Ow! MOM!!" i yelled as I began walking towards the door.

Jaxton snorted, trying not to laugh but he failed.

I glared at him. "Fucking pick my bag up!" I said, cause i couldn't go back to the table.

"This child!" Mom said, and started taking off her right shoe.

I ran towards the door and when I turned to look at her, she was aiming her shoe towards me. I ducked once she threw her shoe towards me, it went above my head immediately I ducked and it hit the door behind me, it made a loud sound.

My eyes widen, i felt like they were gonna fall out of their sockets. I looked at the door, jaw dropped, and back at my crazy mother.

Did she just fucking throw her stiletto at me?

"Mom! WHAT THE F-" I paused, once i saw mom's left brow raise. I cleared my throat and looked at Jaxton who was trying so hard not to laugh, his eyes looking directly at the floor. "Let's go!" I said and left the house first.

I was walking down the street when I heard footsteps, and Jaxton showed up behind me.

"Why didn't you answer me? I didn't throw the shoe at you." He said with a chuckle, and handed my backpack to me.