DADDY'S LODGE #2 (Mystery half solved)

•Zach

Don't forget to vote and comment!! ❤💜

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 86B

Henry's P.O.V

Dylan didn't go back to sleep, no matter how many times I told him to try and go back to sleep, he just shook his head; I had a feeling it was about Johnathan but I didn't say anything, I wanted him to tell me himself but he didn't seem like he wanted to. 

So we both stayed awake, I mean if he needed company I was the right person because sleep hated me to the core.  We were both snuggled up, his head on my chest as we talked about random things, he kept drawing invisible circles on my stomach while I stroked his hair.

"What if you get a cat-"

"I'm not a cat person." I interrupted.

"Well, okay a dog."

"Keep going."

"And someone kills your dog, I mean blood splashed all over the living room. Head separated from body, bones broken, eyes plugged out kinda death."

My brows knitted in shock as I looked down at him, what really went on in his head? That information was too graphic, if it was a human being I wouldn't mind, but a dog?

"What would you do?"

This is what we had been doing for the past two hours, it was past five in the morning and Dylan had been coming up with 'What If' questions and most of them were super graphic but I had to admit it was fun to play, an hour before this we had been talking about random stuff and I don't know how this just popped up in his head

"I wouldn't even go far to find the person."

"So, who's your first suspect?" He asked.

"You." I replied.

He gasped and looked up at me. "Why would you think it was me?!"

"Because you killed a dog and pulled out his eyeballs and cut off his head and with all these details you spilled out, it's you." He pouted with a frown. "So, I would just drive over to your house and beat the shit out of you with a broom."

His frown quickly disappeared and he giggled. "A broom?"

I nodded. "I'll let you know they are painful as hell."

"Asshole," he muttered and laid his head back on my chest.

"You've got a creepy imagination."

"Can't help it." He shrugged. "Okay, you gotta ask your 'what if'."

"No."

"Yes, come on. Let me hear it."

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, trying to think of what to come up with before kissing his head.

"What if you were to babysit a one year old child,"

He nodded. "Mmhmm,"

"And while carrying the child, you decided to go get a soda from the fridge. You don't see the spilled water on the floor and so you trip and the baby falls outta your hands and lands on the floor with his head and it gushes open and blood is oozing outta everywhere, his skull is cracked open and his eyes, nose and mouth are gushing out blood an-"

He slowly sat up with a frown and looked at me like I had shared a bad news. "And you say I have a creepy imagination? You get the award for that."

I chuckled. "I'm not done."