DADDY'S LODGE #8 (Fun Date)

Daddy's back, yay! And yes, for those who didn't know this author has a penis, he does. Cause I've gotten DMs asking what's my gender is. Anyways, I'm sorry that I haven't been here since Arthur Pendragon died. I didn't want to update immediately I returned and wanted to give you guys 2-3 chapters but I think 2 is enough for now cause I'm sorta stuck in the third chapter.

Y'all should know that I have a huge surprise for you guys but I can't tell you when it's coming but it will, so get ready to....DAMN I WANNA SAY IT TO BAD but nuh uh.

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Enjoy this blessed chapter.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 88

Dylan's P.O.V

"He hasn't seen his mom in three years, Dylan!! Three years. You still have to try and convince him to go see his mom because if we couldn't do it then you can. You're like the only one who can make him go see her in that mental hospital. That's actually the best thing you could do for him as his boyfriend right now."

She's alive.

She isn't dead as I thought, as we all thought.

He lied.

I stared at the wall while Zach's words repeated over and over in my head, it was something around three in the morning. Henry was fast asleep, his arms around me and his face buried in my neck but I couldn't sleep. How could I?

Catherine Ashcroft wasn't dead.

I still couldn't wrap my head around it.

I sat up gently so I wouldn't wake him and brought my knees up close to my chest as I watched him. We were all wrong about our assumption but what I didn't understand was how and why everyone thought she was dead when she wasn't. When she was still breathing and was actually in a mental hospital. Why hasn't Henry gone to see her in three years? How did she end up there?

So many unanswered questions, I wanted to ask him why he didn't tell me she was alive and why he let me believe she was dead but I wasn't going to. I knew sooner or later Zach was gonna tell him he told me so no need to. I had told Zach his secret was safe with me but I was sure he was still gonna tell Henry, these two are like fish and water, they need each other.

I wasn't gonna pressure him into telling me, I wasn't gonna ask him. I was gonna wait for him to tell me and if he didn't then I wasn't gonna mention it at all. I am hurt because he left this detail out but I was gonna act like I didn't know until he decided to tell me.

I looked back at Henry who was peacefully sleeping for a little while. "How many secrets do you have, Henry Ashcroft?" I muttered. "How many?"

***

"Yes mom, we're okay. Yeah, we'll be back soon." Jax said while talking to his mother over the phone with a smile, he had been talking to her for about five minutes now while I sat on a stool and held a cup of tea while watching everybody.

"Hey, Dylan. You wouldn't believe who Gwen met with last night." Raven said as she approached me while looking at her cellphone. "That lucky bitch!" She exclaimed and showed me her phone, I dropped the cup of tea on the counter and took the cellphone from her. I stared at the photo of Gwen in a yellow mini dress and blue heels standing next to the hot Shawn mendez in a blue suit.