BONUS CHAPTER 1.

BAD CUPID

BONUS CHAPTER

CREATED BY; SNOW MARISVEGA

"I wish we don't have to go to college and just stay together or shit." Henry said and I laughed.

"Yeah, this whole love thing is cute and all, but I'm not as rich as you are and I have to build myself up to be an actual Annalise Keating." I said, my hands around his shoulders.

We were in his room on his bed, I was sitting in between his lap, hands around him while his hands cupped my butt. We had graduated about a week ago and I was planning to leave for college.

"Besides you are not going to college." I said and faked a smile.

He seemed to have seen how worried I was, he smiled softly and kissed my jaw. "I will be okay, I promise."

I sighed, trying to hold back myself from making this a big deal. "You don't know that."

"I do." He replied, almost immediately. "And we'll be together," he said and I forced a smile. "If that is, you don't find some other hot guy in college."

I scoffed. "Please. After all I have been through with you? I don't think there will be another guy." I hissed. "I have a bullet scar to prove that."

"Make me proud when you get to Harvard."

I nodded. "You sure you can't just....go to college? I mean, I just-"

Henry frowned softly and I shook my head and faked a smile once I saw his face slightly change. "You know what? Never mind, Mr. Ashcroft." I kissed him on the lips

Henry grinned once I called his last name. "I love you." He said and kissed me.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed him back.

"I have been a better person since we got together, and I would never trade our memories for anything."

"Aw, that's cute. Now, say that again when there are more people in the room."

Henry laughed. "Not happening."

I giggled. "Anyways, you know you are to come to Tate's house tonight, right?"

"For what?" He asked, with a slight frown.

I gave him a look. "Are you kidding me? I told you this a couple days ago."

"Oh," he nodded. "Right. You...did."

I puckered my left brow. "Right. And uh, what exactly did I tell you was happening at Tate's tonight?" I questioned.

Henry pouted as he searched his brain for an answer. "Uh, it just-"

"Mmhmm,"

"The uh,"

I furrowed my brows. "The what?"

"Sorry."

I shook my head. "Christian is throwing Tyler a little party, more like a congratulations and farewell party because Tyler is going off to Stanford."