Fridays Are For Getting Wasted.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 50

Dylan.

It's Friday, today wasn't all that bad. School was the same, playing Johnathan, sticking with my best friends and Jon. Apparently, Quinn got kicked out of the cheer squad and so that's one problem down for Raven, she was super excited about it. I've been texting Dominic, I told him to make sure he calls Jaxton about three times a day for now till Jaxton really gets used to it and then he's gonna stop later on.

Today at school, Zach was really trying to get on my nerves again,  I swear I hate that guy. He's so annoying, I wish an earthquake would happen and swallow him up. Does that sound awful? Yes? Awesome.
The fool tried making fun of me again today and even when he knows that he's never gonna win, he still tries and I hate him for that. I hate him for being Zach even if he was hot.

Christian, let's talk about christian. We've barely hanged out this past week and I feel like I'm one friend down. Christian is a really nice guy, I mean he was the first friend i made and the second guy i talked to in this  school, right after Henry and me stupidly asking if I was alive. He was nice to me and i like him cause he's funny and cute and all but we've barely had time to talk and hang out and I feel like that's my fault, and so when I saw him during third period, I had to approach him and it was awkward for about a minute but christian being christian and that means goofy, he made me laugh and soon the awkward tension was gone and I told him to come over to my place tomorrow being Saturday and we were gonna hang out. I owe it to him, I mean every time he wants to hang out with me something bad happens and spoils that, it's sad.

Johnathan. Bad boy? Good boy? He's none of them, he's a manipulator and the devil like I always said. Today, i confirmed that our act was getting to him. No, he didn't admit it but I saw it in his eyes when Raven and I approached him, he look.....worried for a second and then he masked it. Johnathan was always good at that, masking. But once upon a time we did hang out and I know the kinda person he is and i make sure to catch that expression of fear or worry or whatever right before he masks it. I've been trying to record our conversations but he never says anything and it always fails. He's a smart kid.

School was gonna be over soon and then comes summer. In two weeks, homecoming returns to Eastwood high and i have until next week to finish up my project with Henry Dickhead. Our exams are also really close, on the same week of homecoming and I cannot wait to be done with it and know I'm in my final highschool year.

Right now, the four of us were at the same restaurant Jon brought Jax and i to that night after the Zach's party, sitting on a booth and had drinks right in front of us. And by four of us I mean, Raven, Jax, Jon and I. Raven had a strawberry smoothie, Jax had ordered a lemonade, Jon got a vanilla smoothie while I had fries and a strawberry smoothie, I gotta eat.

Raven really didn't want Jon there, I guess she really doesn't like him or trust him at all. I accepted Jon into our circle cause no one would and he proved to me that he really regretted what he did and so I forgave him, obviously.

"So, red or black?" Raven asked, her eyes glued to her phone.

"Are we still talking about the dress?" Jax asked with a cocked brow, he was sitter next to Jon while I sat next to Raven.

"Yeah," she nodded, not looking up from her phone.

I groaned, throwing my head back. She had been asking us what color would look great on her and we thought she was finally done talking about homecoming dress but two minutes later, she asks this.