Eric 💔

Hi guys.

So um, I wanted to post this yesterday but I was so sad and couldn't stop crying cause I was hurting so bad.

Yesterday, I got a sad news that one of our family died. And by family I mean one of my readers, his name is Eric and he's amazing. Eric wasn't always good at compliments but I could tell he loved Bad Cupid a lot and he was brutally honest.

From what I knew, Eric was the kind of person who wasn't all sugar even when he wanted to be and if he loved your shoes, he would never tell you your shoes look great but instead he'd go 'they'd look good on me.' And it was left for you to understand.

Eric wasn't just a reader to me, he was family. Our family. He's a cupid.

The minute you vote for a chapter or comment, you've become part of my small family here. I don't consider you all just readers and that is why I reply DMS a lot cause I am no snub.

What some writers don't know is that readers understand the writer more than their RL friends, they can pick up the pieces in a book that connects to the writer and they understand more and that's why I love you guys because you all show me so much support and you guys check up on me and understand me every time.

I love seeing comments like "(Y/N) replied to a comment on..." Because then I see how you guys interact and how most of you form a bond and then follow each other and laugh about things and complete each other's lyrics and I can't help but feel proud of myself because I feel like I did that. This particular sentence made them form that bond and I did that.

So we all are a big family here. We all are crazy cupids because you all also pair the characters up with whom you like from the very beginning and you all interact and care about the characters and what goes on and so that makes all of you a family even if you like that or not.

Eric was in my inner circle and I had not gotten a text from him or his friend whom I first knew, no text or comment since this year (they both share the same account). They were always one of the first few people to comment on a chapter and I got worried when five got published and nothing from them and yesterday this sad news hit me.

I kept thinking 'he's a reader, it shouldn't hurt right?"

But it did, because he's more.

It hurt so much that I cried a lot and felt all choked up and my hands are actually shaking right now because I really don't want this to be true.

It does hurt.

He had an accident and passed and I wish he got to finish one of the books he loved.

I've never even seen him before but that doesn't mean that I can't feel anything.

Some of you might know the account frazefox. Some of you have interacted with that account in one or two of the chapters. They share the same account and he has been in a lot of pain.

Eric was part of this family and I just wanted to give a little tribute to him.

I'm glad I knew you Eric and I'm glad I was able to call you a friend. You'll always be remembered and I pray your soul finds peace.

You were loved, especially by your friend whom you shared that account with. You are still loved and we'll miss you.

I don't plan on forgetting you, Eric. ❤