Trauma

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 108.

Dylan's P.O.V

"I'm to look after you and if anyone dares try to hurt you, I'll kill them."

I heard his voice inside my head, as I relived the day he took me to the amusement park.

"I'm losing my goddamn mind. Every time, it's you, it's just you that I can fucking think of, since that day you barged into me! On your first day! You've been printed in my head and I c-can't seem to get you out."

Liar.

"You're beautiful."

"Go to homecoming with me."

Stop.

"So, Mr. Arrogantly, perverted, kissing addicted, most hottest guy with the perfect cheekbones, Ashcroft. Will you dance with me?"

"Yes, Mr. Sassy, crazy, no filter, most beautiful boy, Dexwell, I will dance with you."

"I'm glad that I get to go to homecoming with the most handsome boy in Eastwood."

Please, stop.

"You're lucky I'm in love with you, babe."

"You're a fag!" My heart stopped. "You're just trying to spread your disease to me and now you've got me in this mess and soon the whole school will know!"

"I'm not a fucking fag like you! Never was and never will be! I like girls!!"

I felt my heart begin to race, my chest tightening again.

"You were just a fucking experiment all these time!"

"What'd you think? That I was gay? That you had a chance?"

"You're lucky I'm in love with you, babe."

"Liar." I muttered, my eyes glued to the sheets.

"Look how pathetic he looks, you brought this on yourself, Dylan."

"I fucking told you that I wasn't gay at first, told you to leave me the fuck alone but you wouldn't!"

"Whatever happened to him was no one's fault, except his!"

"He gave it his all like I fucking cared about that shit."

"Stop." I said, shutting my eyes tight as memories flooded my head, painful memories. "Get out." I muttered, my lips trembling.

"Claudia brought me back to my senses!"

I stopped breathing heavily and my eyes opened in curiosity as I tried to remember what exactly it was that made my heart ache the more, that made me believe such statement about Claudia, that made my heart bleed.