Burning Desire

Warning 🚫: There's kind of a sexual something down there. Y'all dirty readers been asking for 'smut' so I'm blessing y'all with some of that but you won't be getting a lot of that because I don't want to put this book in mature so try to enjoy this while it lasts even if it's garbage. 😘

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega •

Chapter 82

Dylan's P.O.V

"I'm thinking we should go to the movies tomorrow night." Raven suggested.

"Nah, what are we gonna watch anyways? There's no piranha movie coming out so." I shrugged.

"Dude, we don't always have to watch something with blood." Jaxton frowned.

Gwen giggled.

"Then what's the fun of watching movies if someone doesn't die brutally."

"You are really weird." Jon sighed and I flashed him a smile. "How about we go to the beach tomorrow."

"Yes!" Gwen clapped her hands. "I have my summer body ready and I wanna display it."

"Your body should be just for me." Jon muttered with a pout.

"It is." She said and kissed him. "I just want some people to get jealous is all." She added.

Yes, they were a couple now. Jon asked her to be his girlfriend on homecoming night and she agreed without hesitation.

"I like the beach idea" I agreed.

"Not bad." Raven nodded. "Okay, beach tomorrow and then we'll head straight to Heaven on Earth."

"Sounds like a plan." Jaxton beamed.

Of course he was gonna smile at the sound of that place, his boyfriend who wasn't his boyfriend worked there.

"So what are we gonna watch?" Jon asked.

Jaxton walked over to the DVD and checked all the CD's there. "How about Drop Dead Diva?"

"No, that's for mom and as funny and awesome as that movie is...I still say no." I shook my head.

We were all at my living room, we had been hanging out more this week. It has been a week since I went to Raven's house, a week since Mr. Frost said sorry to me. These four cuties have been coming to my house everyday for the past week and so I was less bored and wasn't thinking of banging my head against the wall. The sad thing about the week was the fact that my grandparents had gone back to their home and yes, I did cry but they promised to be back when the baby was born.

Raven had gone to court to testify against Johnathan few days ago and I had sent Gwen's uncle the recording of his confession for evidence as well. He needed to be locked in forever.

"How about a marathon of Naruto?" Jon asked as he opened his backpack and took out a CD.

"Yes!!" I rose my hands up. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"I love me some anime." Gwen grinned.

"Come on girl, let's go get some snacks and see what we can poison them with." Raven said and Gwen quickly shot up with a grin and went over to Raven.