Agents Of Shield.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 58

Dylan's P.O.V

"Raven doesn't want our help for a reason, how do we help her then?" Jax asked with a shrug.

We were all at a coffee shop, each of us had a cup of coffee in front of us. Jax was right earlier, we needed someone to help us take Johnathan down, we needed a team and so the four of us were here. Jaxton, Zach, Jon and I. Yup, Jon. I had to tell him about Raven and even though they aren't close at all and Raven hates him so much, Jon didn't think twice and decided to also help.

"She's broken, " Jon spoke. "You wouldn't understand what that's like until you're in that position, you can't tell anyone anything cause you feel they'd never understand you."

"Trust me, I know that feeling." Jax said softly.

I shook my head. "She's not going through that phrase right now, trust me."

Four brows knitted as they stared at me.

"What'd you mean?" Zach asked, curiously.

"When Jax and I saw the marks on her neck we thought maybe someone in her family was harassing her, maybe her dad or brother or something,"

Zach nodded. "That's exactly what it is, it is from her family, obviously."

"Let me finish," I deadpanned. "Later it hit me. Its none of them."

"What'd you mean?" Jon frowned.

I looked back at those six eyes looking straight at me.

"It's none of them."

"How can you be so sure?" Zach scoffed.

"Just trust me! She needs our help deeply." I stated.

Zach's eyes didn't leave mine and I didn't look away, he looked at me as if realizing something. "What do you know?" He asked finally.

I cocked my brow. "Nothing." I said smoothly.

"You're lying."

"What I know is my business, if i wanted you to know anything else I'd tell you. You need to trust me." I said firmly.

"How do I trust you if you won't tell me what you know about the person that we are trying to help?" He snarled.

"Zach, no need to make a big deal out of this okay? There is nothing you should know that I know!"

"Bullshit!" He yelled, making some eyes turn to us.

Great! And now we are having an audience.

"Zach!" Jax called. "Relax."

"No, if he's not gonna tell us what he knows about Raven being attacked then the fuck am I doing here?" He said and stood up, he grabbed his phone from the table angrily and began walking a way.