Based On Facts

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 55

Dylan

"Where's Henry?" I asked as I quickly made my way towards him. "I haven't been able to get a hold of him."

Johnathan laughed maniacally. "No hello, hi, how are you?"

"Answer the question." I asked as I looked around the empty, dark school halls he had called me to. "Where is he? You didn't.....right?" I swallowed, my breath hitched.

Johnathan hissed. "You know me," he cocked his brows. "What do you think?"

"Please tell me where he is now."  I demanded.

Johnathan stretched, a big smile on his face. "Last I checked, he was in the bathroom, he should be there." He shrugged.

I walked backwards and instantly ran through the empty halls and to the bathroom. "HENRY!!" I called as I pushed the door open and I stopped in my tracks.

"Oh my God," my breath hitched once I saw him sitting on the floor, a knife in his chest and him covered in blood. "Oh God. Oh God! Henry!" I screamed as I quickly made my way towards him and knelt before him.

"Oh God." I didn't know what to do, or if to touch him. "No no no no no." The tears fell as I looked around for something and then back at him. "Hey! Hey! You're okay." I said as I checked his pulse but couldn't get anything. 

With shaky hands I took out my phone and as I dialled 911, my phone was instantly snatched from my hand. I swiftly turned to see a smiling Johnathan.

"Why are you crying?" He questioned, pouting in a mocking way while I sobbed. "I thought you didn't like him? At all?"

"You are crazy." I said in a broken voice.

"He wouldn't be dead if it weren't for you." Johnathan said with a laugh, and Instantly I felt a hand grip my arm. I gasped and turned, almost murdering myself and my eyes met Henry's tired green ones.

"Dyl," he called softly.

My eyes shot open and my ceiling came into view. I swallowed and let out a heavy sigh as I shut my eyes for a couple seconds and sat up.

"What sort of stupid dream is that on a Monday morning?" I asked myself as I ran my hand through my hair. 

Was that some sort of foreshadowing? Am I suddenly Bonnie Bennett and Henry is actually in danger?

Pfft. The idiot has a girlfriend. He is in her fucking arms.

Of course he was.

What if he wasn't?

"No," I shook my head. "You are not gonna start your day thinking about that waste of cum." I told myself as I got out of bed.

I was sweating a lot, it scared how a bit how I had dreamt of him dying in the hands of Johnathan Lucifer Smith. That boy was definitely about Henry, and it made me wonder if Henry was really safe from him, because I was the only one in Eastwood who knew what Johnathan was capable of.