The Fall 3

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapter 24

~•Zach's P.O.V•~

"Henry? Henry!" I called, he groaned and stopped walking turning to me with a blank expression.

"If you're gonna ask me what I think you're gonna ask me I'm gonna kill you"

"You don't even know what I want to ask you" I said walking towards him.

"You want us to do our math homework together so you can copy mine" he said and arched his brow. He was absolutely right, my best friend could read me like a book and he knew that was my plan and what was I supposed to do? The homework was due tomorrow.

"Whaaaat?" I scoffed "That's not what I w-was go-gonna say" I denied.

"It wasn't?"

"Nope" I shook my head popping the 'p' "But...now that you've mentioned it-"

"Not happening" he dived his hands into his pockets and continued walking.

I groaned in frustration. "Help a brother"

"You were supposed to come over last night so we can study that stupid math" He said as he walked ahead, I ran and walked beside him.

"What do you mean? I came over" I shrugged.

"Yeah. And you were on your phone throughout the night." He sighed and walked to his locker.

"You know you can be a nerd sometimes" I said and opened my own locker which was next to his. He glared at me and I knew I had to rephrase that. "....an awesome nerd"

"Nice save" he said and took out a textbook. "Don't forget we have practice tomorrow and don't be late".

"I have never been late"

"You've been late three times last night and you're lucky I haven't  benched you or told coach to"

I shut my locker and snorted "yeah right. Like you could" I rolled my eyes and looked to my left and saw Raven and that other boy in her group which I don't know his name but Dylan wasn't there with them which was a little weird since every morning one of them was with him or three of them were together.

"Isn't it weird that Dark Angel isn't with them?" I asked looking their way, Henry looked at them and shrugged afterwards.

"I don't know" he said and slammed his locker shut.

I arched my brow at him suspiciously, I have noticed him staring at the boy most of the times, at lunch, in class, like half of the time and when I'd bring him up, he'd just ignore it or act like he didn't care but I remember complimenting his dance battle with the boy 'Dylan' whom everyone knew his name and he grinned like a child for like a second and he put on a straight face immediately and shrugged.

I hope its not what I really think it is but then, henry doesn't know how to show affection and can't like anyone that way so we good.

"Hey henry" a loud feminine voice called, I looked behind him and henry turned.

"Oh shit. I wonder what she wants" Henry said in a way only I could hear.

I chuckled silently. "Maybe she wants the 'D'. She's been trying since what? Fifth grade? Why don't you just give it to her? I mean you'd sleep with different girls but not this one? Come on" I joked, and as I was about to laugh, he hit me in the stomach with his elbow and I chocked on my laugh.