The Queen Of Ice

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 26

~Raven's P.O.V•~

Saturday
8:30AM.

I had gone out to meet with Brown earlier to collect the latest update he said he had for me. I cat walked into my house with a smile in my black mini gown and red heels, holding my purse and some files.

I couldn't wait to spill it all, those bitches think they'd hide such a thing from me? They come into my house and try to make my life miserable but they just didn't know whom they were messing with.

"Miss Frost. You look quite happy today" George said with a smile. I smiled at him as I approached the doors.

"Today, I get rid of those bitches" I said as I walked in.

"Hey Nixon" I called out to my brother who was about to walk up the stairs, he turned and smiled at me.

"You look really happy" he said with a concerned face as he walked towards me.

"Shouldn't I be?" I pouted right before he gave me a hug.

"How are you?" He chuckled "You left really early" he said before breaking the hug.

"Yeah. I had some important things to get to"

"Its Saturday" he chuckled. "What important things" he furrowed his brows. "What's that in your hands" he pointed at the files.

I patted his shoulder with a smile. "You'll soon find out" I said and spotted the girls walking into the living room, chatting and giggling.

"But it's gonna be today" I said and walked past him, he had a confused expression and wanted to say something but he'd just have to find out

"Hey. If it isn't my favorite cousins, the Bumblebees" I called out as I walked over to them with a smile. They turned in response as if it was their last name I called.

"What now Raven?" Rebecca sighed. "We're not in the mood for any childish act" she said and turned to go

I laughed. "Ah. Yeah. You see, I finally understood you guys and I'm not here for fights, I don't even have time to argue with lowlifes at all, that's not my calling" I chuckled.

Rebecca rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Its too early for this. If you think you're gonna get any cat fights from me, sweetie you failed."

"So did your dad's condom" I smiled at her and her body tensed. "Twice in fact"

"You b-"

"I'll be up in my room, you guys go eat free breakfast. It's not like you can afford it now" I chuckled and turned on my heels and up the stairs, on the fourth stair, I stopped and looked down at the sisters who were both angry. "That reminds me, camelia" I called and she looked up. "Do up your flies will you, your brain's hanging out" I smiled innocently at her and walked up to my room.