Phoenix.

Picture is Cameron Turner•

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 112

Dylan's P.O.V

"Happy new year!!" Everybody screamed the second it was twelve am. Raven pulled Zach closer by his shirt and kissed him deeply, his hands gripping her butt. Everyone was kissing someone, Jon and Gwen, Jaxton and Dominic, at a far corner Christian and Tyler were making out and other teens as well, except me.

Raven had thrown a party and the crowd was just as much as Halloween. I looked away from all my friends who were swallowing each other and sharing bacteria through their mouths and at the dancefloor, I'm sorry it was the only way I could make it sound less romantic.

Everyone finally pulled away except Zach and Raven who had become the IT couple. They had become the power couple in Eastwood high who made out at every corner.

"Come on now, that's enough." Gwen said with a laugh.

"Enough." Jaxton said pulling them apart.

"Cheers to a new and happy year." Jon said and rose his glass to the air, we all did the same, clinked glasses and drank.

"Okay, let's go dance guys." Raven said and pulled Zach along with her, they were both drunk as fuck.

"Yes!!!" Jaxton followed along, pulling Dominic from his chair. Dominic looked at me as he was being taken away and muttered a "help me" which I replied with a salute.

"You coming?" Jon asked as he followed with Gwen. 

"Yeah, I just need to use the bathroom first." I lied.

"Alright." He said and joined the others. Nicki Minaj was blasting through the speakers and I should have been interested but lately I barely had any interests.  I dropped my cup on the table before me and made my way up the stairs and into Nixon's room.

I was exhausted, I wasn't exactly interested in the party. I didn't want to come but Raven wouldn't allow it, her best friends had to be at her parties. I closed the door, keeping the loud noise and the music outside. I needed some peace and quiet, with a sigh I collapsed on Nixon's bed. It was comfortable as fuck, there were a lot of rooms here and I even had mine; Mr. Frost had made an arrangement, since I was always coming around and stuff, he just let me have one room out of the nine room they had, I hope I got the number correct.  I should have gone to mine but Nixon's bed was too comfortable.

According to him, the sheets were bought in Tokyo and the blankets in Spain, he said it didn't cost much but that was rich people's way of saying 'you're poorer than poor', because their "it isn't expensive" is always something you can't afford and when they say "it isn't too expensive," just forget it.

I took off my shoes so I could get in completely and not worry about ruining his not-so-expensive sheets. Laying on my back and resting my head on his super soft pillow, I stared at Nixon's ceiling. I shouldn't be bored but I couldn't help it, I took out my phone and opened my clash of clans, it was a game I suddenly got addicted to, I didn't think I would because it wasn't my kind of thing but I was hooked before I knew it.