DADDY'S LODGE #9 (She Devil.)

If you spot any errors please do let me know cause I don't even proofread anymore, don't know what's wrong with me.

Oh well, second chapter! Yay!

Vote now, people! Vote before you fucking read!

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 89

Dylan's P.O.V

Henry was cuddling me from behind, face buried in my back, the teddy bear was placed against my chest while I chatted with Jon and Gwen at the same time on Instagram.

"My mom's not in a mental hospital," henry mumbled and I frowned, turning to him.

"Hmm?"

"I mean she was but she's in a group home right now, Zach doesn't know that so he probably still thinks she's in a mental hospital." He said and I nodded.

"Makes sense." I muttered and stroked his cheek. "When we go back, you'll go see her."

He looked up at me. "Dyl, there's no need, she doesn't even-"

"I know, so you are gonna remind her, that's how its gonna be." I instructed. "No buts, you're hurting and you'll never heal unless you reconnect that bond , I mean she can't get better by herself."

He swallowed and just held me, placing his head on my chest. "I'll think about it."

"Okay," I replied and stroked his hair, my phone chimed as a sign of a new message but I ignored it.

"So, what'd you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked and I smiled.

"Maybe," my phone chimed again. "A walk around the beach tomorrow and we can also have cake, kiss a couple of times to make people envy us and make homophobic assholes look in disgust and give them a beautiful show."

He chuckled. "That could work, it's a brilliant plan."

I smiled. "The beach it is then," I giggled and my cell phone began to chime continuously. "Oh, for the love of God!" I turned and grabbed it, opening all the messages from Gwen, I sighed.

"Who is it?"

"Gwen, she wants me to get Raven for her, apparently it's a fashion problem." I explained as I replied to her text.

"Why can't she just call Raven?"

I sighed. "Raven's not answering her phone right now," I said and sat up, getting out of bed.

"Hurry back,"

"You can cuddle with the teddy bear while I'm gone."

He grimaced. "What am I, six?"

"Nope, an eighteen year old with the mentality of a six year old."

He shot up from the bed quickly that my heart pounded and I dashed out of the room with a giggle, shutting the door. I made my way up the stairs to Raven's room, I pushed the door open but she wasn't in her room, I called out her name to know if she was in the bathroom but no answer so I went down. I walked over to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water while I can, I spotted the tea on the table and Raven's cellphone beside it which meant she was probably outside.

I poured myself a glass of water and walked out the doors, I took a little sip while replying Jon. I looked around but she wasn't here so I decided to check the back, she was probably in the bathtub. I saw a figure and with a sigh approached her, I opened my mouth to call out her name when I realized what I was seeing. This was Zach and...Raven, their lips were locked, hands roaming everywhere while fucking making out.