Time out

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow MarisVega

Chapter 71

Dylan's P.O.V

I had called Jon and asked him to come over when he was free after I had seen his text. Here I was, sitting on the couch in the living room, my left supposed broken leg was placed on the couch as well, Jaxton was sitting at the other couch and begging me to act like the leg was actually broken.

"My leg's placed on the couch, Jaxton. I'm already acting for the love of God." I groaned.

"It's cause I know you so well, I have to be sure."

"Why are you so bothered anyways? Haven't you been saying you don't like him?"

"Shut up." He said and scowled at me, making me laugh.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door and our heads both shot towards it. I smirked and looked at Jaxton. "I guess your Dom is here."

He rolled his eyes at me and stood up, he took a deep breath and made his way towards the door. I went back to watching the marathon of Spongebob, I heard conversations and as the door closed, I laid straight on the couch and put on my tired face.

"Hey,"

I rolled my eyes up to look at Dom as he walked into the living room, I smiled and sat up a little. "Hey you, how are you? It's been a while I saw your face." I said tiredly.

He chuckled. "I'm good, it really has been forever. How's your leg?"

I shrugged. "Doesn't need bandages and it's just a little bruise and some bones aren't in the right places but it's nothing I can't handle. The doctor though and everyone I live with are on my neck and treating me like a child, so please kill me."

He laughed as he sat on the couch Jaxton was sitting on before.  "They're just looking out for you, I'm sure."

I snorted. "True. Well thanks to Jaxton here, if he hadn't found me at the bottom of the stairs then I don't even know what my story would be." I said as I looked up at Jaxton whose eyes were already bulged.

Once Dominic looked at him, he faked a smile and nodded in agreement. "I am just um...I'm thankful that I got home at that moment."

"I think you should stay away from the stairs." Dominic said to me with a chuckle.

I fake laughed and so did Jaxton. "Oh, if only you knew the whole story."

Jaxton came to stand next to my couch, he had not been sitting.

"How do you go to school if your leg hurts that much? I mean, you do have exams right?" Dom asked.

I smiled and looked at Jaxton. "Yeah, why don't you tell him how I go to school with a broken leg. Listen, funny story."

Jaxton scowled at me and faked a smile once Dom looked at him. "He uh...well, that's a story for another day. You must be hungry. Are you hungry? I can make something real quick." He changed the topic.

Oh Jaxton, your nervousness is showing.

I smiled.

"Um, I already ate." Dom said, he looked at me and I shot him a glare. He coughed and smiled at Jaxton. "But I-I'm still hungry and so, I would love to eat whatever you make."

Jaxton smiled, a real one this time. "Okay then, would you maybe want t-"

"How's your mom?" I interrupted Jaxton.