Once Upon A Dream

Final Chapter guys. 😭

Vote! Vote! Vote!

WARNING: This chapter will break your heart!!!

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 97.

Dylan's P.O.V

"Hey sweetie," mom said softly once I woke up as she sat close to me. "How do you feel?"

"Great, no wait, I hate this place." I sighed and sat up.

"You always hated the hospital," she smiled sadly.

"Hey, Bonbon, I-" Dad trailed off once he got in and saw I was awake. "Hey, you're awake." He smiled.

"Yeah, I am."

"I'll go get the doctor." He said and walked away.

"You've been asleep for twelve hours." Mom said and I frowned.

"That long?"

She nodded.

"And you let me sleep that long here?"

She chuckled. "It's all for your own good."

I was about to reply when Dad returned with the doctor, he smiled once he saw me and stood close to me. "Dylan, how are you?"

"I'm fine."

"How you feel?"

"I'm very okay, thanks."

"Do you-" he looked at mom and back at me. "Remember what happened yesterday when you woke up?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

His brows flew up. "Do you remember the name Henry?"

My frown deepened as I turned my gaze to mom. "I'm sorry, am I supposed to know who that is?"

"What about Jaxton and Raven?"

"No idea, w-who are they?"

"When you woke up, you were calling for them and when you were put to sleep, you were calling out to Henry."

I blinked. "Why would I call out to people that I don't even know? Raven does sound like a feisty name." I muttered. "Wait, is it Raven from young justice?"

"I doubt it's...that Raven." The doctor said with a chuckle and I got more confused.

"Who then?"

He just smiled. "It's okay, you're fine. When you were asleep, well....in a coma, you created a world of your own so you wouldn't give up."