Power Couple

Thank you for 30k reads guys, I really love you guys so much. 😭❤

(You can play the song continuously to help you feel this chapter till the flashbacks are over. 💔)

Bold words are of Dylan talking to Henry, I couldn't be going back and forth on the present and past.

I don't know if I'm supposed to like write 'Triggering' but I'm just gonna give some warning here. - alleged rape.

Dedicated to Maniac2000

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega.

Chapter 77

Dylan's P.O.V

"No." I giggled and pushed Johnathan back a bit while I leaned on his locker.

Johnathan and I were the power couple of castle's high, everyone knew who we were and tried to avoid us because we were havoc itself. Whatever we laid our hand on, turned to ashes. It just got destroyed. There was not a single student who didn't know who we were or feared us. We owned castle's high, there were other bullies and they were all Johnathan's friends so you can imagine the rank.

He came back with a chuckle and kissed me softly. "You taste like my favorite cereal."

I grimaced in disgust. "That is disgusting."

"You love me like that." He smirked.

I snorted. "Maybe." I shrugged. "Or maybe I'm just too bored and have to put up with you, you'll never know."

He wrapped his arms around me and arched his brow. "I doubt it. You love me way too much." He said and kissed me again.

"Yo, guys! Get a room please or...a class." Cory, one of Johnathan's friends said with a smile as he walked past us with his girlfriend around his arm.

"Hey, Cory." Johnathan smiled at him.

"Fuck you, Cory." I gave him the middle finger.

"Why do you hate Cory?" He chuckled.

"Why don't you? I just sense this dark annoying thing around him and I'm not even a gypsy." I furrowed my brows. "You know, if he wasn't your friend I'd have run him over."

He laughed. "I do know you're not bluffing."

I shrugged. "I'm gonna use your car, I can't have the cops coming to my house."

"Asshole." He grinned. "My hot ass." He said and leaned again for another kiss.

Johnathan made me feel what I needed to, I was always angry. I was angry at my dad, at the world and he made me turn that anger into something better. He made me bring it to life and wreck havoc, it didn't feel right at first but he somehow made it feel right and soon I was the storm everyone feared. It felt good. It felt perfect.

"That is so wrong in many levels." I laughed and kissed him again. "But I'm bored and we haven't done anything fun in a while." I groaned.

"Okay, stormy." He smirked and looked around, his eyes stopped at someone and then he looked back at me. "How about you find a way to get," he paused and pointed at the short nerdy kid at his locker with his rough afro hair and glasses. "Get the roaster expelled before tomorrow afternoon."