Mr. Rowan

BAD CUPID.

•Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 7

Dedicating this chapter to TeamNextGeneration . One of the best people here. Motivated me to write more. His comments are also funny and I just wanna thank you

"I'm not okay." Raven said as she approached me at my locker, I closed it and smiled at her.

"Good morning to you too, Raven"

"My cousins have refused to leave. I don't know why but they're extending their visit and they feel like cancer." she groaned.

"Aren't they supposed to be in school?" It was a question and also a fact.

"That's the ish. They're supposed to be in school now but I don't know why they are in my fucking house." She sighed as we walked.

"Well, don't you think something is up? I mean it's a school week "

"Yes, I know, they should be at school. But they said they just want to spend some more time with their sweet cousins whom they've missed." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right. They said it's a free school week in Switzerland or something like that." she shrugged.

"Yeah. right." This time I rolled my eyes.  "They are obviously lying."

"They're making my life a living hell, Dylan."

"Kill them then."

"I wish." Raven groaned. "There's this anger and pain i feel."

"I wonder what that's like." I said with sarcasm.

"Oh! So sorry." She cleared her throat. "How's your eye?"

"Still swollen." I smiled answering.

"Yeah, we can all see that. Was asking about the pain."

"It still hurts, but not as bad as before." I shrugged.

"Those jerks wanna ruin your beautiful face." She sighed.

"Well, they almost succeeded. " I smiled.

"That stupid Henry."

Yeah. That stupid Henry.

We both sighed at the same time, I could feel some eyes on me, I was used to it but yet it was really uncomfortable and I guess Raven noticed as well cause she frowned at two girls who were probably staring.

"Keep staring and I'll take your eyes out." She said, and they looked away.

"Let them look. I'm still hot with a swollen eye." I shrugged.

"Don't let anyone say anything crazy or harsh to you and get away with it. If anyone does, you handle it. And even after you do, tell me so I can help finish up." She said and patted my shoulder.

"Why didn't I meet you earlier?"

"Cause then, I'd be in Seattle now and our friendship would be on the rocks at this moment. So I'm glad we didn't meet a long time ago but I also wish we met earlier than now. It would have made life better and everyone would call us the royal...the royal something, I'll think of it later but definitely royal." She said as she leaned on a locker and the boy next to the one she leaned on quickly shut his and scurried away.

"You really are a horrible bitch here, huh."

"I'm not a horrible bitch."

"I am not usually friends with people like you."