Drowning

BAD CUPID FACTS #8: In the original, Bonnie confronted Dylan about his sexuality since he wouldn't tell her he was gay, telling him she already knew and there was no need to hide it from her.

10k words......!!!!

BAD CUPID

Chapter 107

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Once I was out of the house, I was finally able to breathe a little, I felt choked up, like I was suffocating. It was hard for me to breathe because I was also trying not to shed a tear, I wanted to leave. To get home as soon as I could, to be away from him, I didn't stop walking, my legs working at a face pace.

"Dyl," Henry called again but I didn't answer, I kept walking, my heart racing and my mind screaming at me. "Dyl!" He suddenly gripped my arm, twirling me to face him.

A gasp escaped my lips instantly, I didn't want him touching me. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed, pulling my arm away from his grasp, roughly. "D-Don't touch me." I stuttered, holding back the tears, my hands were shaking, my entire body was.

"Dylan, please it's not....it's not what it looks like." He stuttered, his face filled with concern.

"You mean it wasn't you and that teenage witch I saw naked in bed and cuddling? Wow, I must have something wrong with my eyes then." I laughed bitterly, despite wanting to cry my eyes out at what I saw.

"Dylan, please, j-just let me explain." He said trying to reach out for me again I took two steps backwards, avoiding his touch as I shook my head.

"Don't." I swallowed, clenching my fists. "I...I gotta g-go. I can't be here." I said and turned, walking away but then his hands suddenly found it's way to NY waist and he spun me around, his eyes filled with fear and tears.

"Dylan, please."

"Stop, Henry, let me go." I said as I struggled to release myself from his hold.

"Dylan, please, you have to believe me when I say there is a misunderstanding."

"Henry, l-let go off me!"

"Dylan, I love you."

"Stop!" I screamed angrily and my hand flew up and kissed his cheek hard, he freed me instantly, his face pointed towards the left. "Stop." I said through gritted teeth, pointing at him. "Don't say that, don't touch me." I said, the tears threatening to spill and embarrass me.

I let out shaky breaths and looked up at him, sniffing. "I uh, I'm sorry, I...I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to hit you, I'm just...losing it." I said, my voice breaking. "J-Just tell me the truth, okay? It didn't happen right?" I questioned. "Did you...Did you really....did you both really...?" I couldn't say it yet I badly wanted to know, deep down I wanted him to say it didn't happen and I was only being tricked but his silence said it all, he just stared at me, his eyes red and full with tears.

It happened.

"Oh God," I breathed, stepping away from him. "Oh God." I placed my hands on both side of my head, pacing around with my heart shattering every second. "What have I done? This c-can't be happening! Henry, what the fuck?!!" I yelled and at that moment, the tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"I am s-sorry." He apologized, his voice low, his eyes filled with tears that were about to spill and make a waterfall on his face. "Dylan, please, listen to me."

"W-What do you have to say? Y-You were drunk? You didn't know it wasn't me? HENRIQUE, I don't have a vagina, I don't have a....I don't..." I couldn't finish the sentence because I was broken, the tears came again.