Kiss me

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega.

Chapter 70

Dylan's P.O.V

I yawned as I sat up from my bed, another day of exams. I ran my hand through my hair and opened my eyes, I blinked and rubbed my eyes before opening them again. I had to be dreaming.

I was in Henry's room! I slept over at Henry's!

"Oh my God!!" I yelled as I suddenly became fully awake.

Oh my God. My mom's gonna kill me! Oh my God!

It was definitely morning, I looked at the clock that hanged on the wall, it was past seven.

"Oh no. Oh no." I quickly stood up and began packing my things, Henry was nowhere to be found. That jackass! This always happened, why did I have to fall in love with this stupid bed, I had actually slept over. How long did I even sleep? Shit! I packed all my books and started making my way to the door when it opened, showing a smiling all dressed up Henry, he looked really good like every other day and I always admired his bad black earrings.

"Ah, you're awake. Finally."

"You let me sleep here? I...I have to get home. My mom's gonna kill me! I didn't even tell her that I'd be sleeping over at your place." I ran my hand through my hair again. "She's gonna be so worried, you are so unbelievable, you didn't wake me and now I'm gonna be late." I said as I tried going out but he just stood at the door with a smile, blocking my way. "Henry, I have to go."

"Relax, kid." That accent clearly came out, what exactly was it. "I spoke to your mom last night, you were tired and clearly passed out while reading and so when she called your cell, I answered it and told her you'd be staying over and going to school from here, you were really tired."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh lord, thank you so much, I was starting to wonder how I was gonna have to miss the first paper."

"You acted dead, yesterday. You wouldn't wake up when I tried to wake you and asked me to leave you alone."

"Oh, I uh...sorry. But I still have to go home and get ready."

Henry frowned. "Why? You can shower here in my room and go with me."

"Sure and what will I wear? I mean your clothes would make me look like I'm playing a ghost role in a movie and I can't wear what I'm wearing."

He chuckled. "Chill, you'll find something in my closet." He smirked.

I sighed. "Okay fine. Still, thanks again for speaking to my mom."

Henry took a step and stood right in front of me. "You can thank me by kissing me."

"No," I shook my head and walked back to his bed dropping my things. "I haven't even brushed my teeth or showered or...brushed and so I'm not gonna kiss you, that's not cute."

Henry chuckled. "I'm not complaining." He said and walked over to the bed, sitting on it. I was already taking off shirt when I looked at Henry who was staring at me with a smirk.