The Frosts

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapters 19.

Dedicated to fifteenthofMay

~•Raven's P.O.V•~

2:14pm

I got out of my car and took off my sun glasses, locking up the car and walking into my house with a smile while holding my Gucci purse.

"Hello Miss Frost" George, our Butler greeted with a smile.

"Hello George. You look good" I said, even though he was just wearing his everyday outfit, flashing him a smile as I walked through those huge doors.

The aroma of different foods welcomed me and I couldn't help but smile the more. I didn't want to leave the hospital, I wanted to wait till Dylan was discharged but mom had called and said it was urgent and I had to come back home now.

Parents.

I saw my beloved brother Nixon walk down the stairs on the left as I approached it, he was putting on blue suit-pants and a white well ironed shirt with the top button undone. He knew how to dress up.

"Somebody looks good. You have a date?" I asked with a smirk as I approached him.

My brother Nixon is three years older than I am. He turned twenty one, two months ago, I'm gonna turn eighteen in few months. My brother's the best child in the house and I'm the cursed one, as they say.

He's in college, Harvard to be precise. I think he's studying business administration or something like that cause of dad's business. He's only back for two weeks cause of a break.

"Hey you" he smiled as he walked towards me and gave me a warm hug. "No date ma'am. Following dad to the office" he answered. He smelt different. Not bad kinda different but this was definitely not his perfume.

"Well that's a new scent " I said as I broke the hug "Whatever happened to your old perfume?" I arched my brow at him.

"Well this one's much better. It got shipped from England" Nixon smirked.

"How much was it?"

"Not much. Just eight hundred bucks extra, that's plus the price of the last perfume" he furrowed his brows as he answered, a smile fixed on his face.

I arched a brow at him. "Your last perfume was over a thousand dollars." I stated "....plus eight hundred bucks." I quivered my lip for a second. "So you're trying to tell me that you spent two thousand dollars. On a perfume?"

"Don't. Even. Try to judge me. You spent three thousand on those stupid shoes you got shipped from Asia"

"First of all, they're silver stilettos and they're classic and super gorgeous. Two. They were still new so I had to buy them that same week. And three, they cost two thousand nine hundred and ninety nine cent. It wasn't up to three thousand." I defended myself

"Mmhmm. Right" he huffed.

People mostly think we are twins sometimes cause of how we get along and speak to each other but when they look closely, they see that he's older.

He was the best brother.

He was perfect.

He was my own savior.