Deadline

BAD CUPID FACT #3 : Jaxton was meant to be chirpy and Dylan's first friend; his name was originally DANIEL.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 102.

"Mom, I'm going!!" I said as I ran down the stairs.

"Breakfast is ready!" Mom announced from the kitchen and I sighed as I held my backpack.

"I'm not hungry, ma." I said as I approached the table where my parents were.

"Oh come on, you didn't even have dinner last night." Dad said and I shrugged.

"I ate at Henry's, I was full." I replied and sat on the table.

"Woah!!" My parents exclaimed once their eyes finally set on me, I frowned at them as I picked up an apple.

"Why are you both looking at me and looking at yourselves like you've seen some sort of ghost." I asked once they exchanged looks.

"You look more like someone sent from hell to cause chaos." Mom said and I smirked.

"Thank you."

"Not a compliment." She shook her head.

"More like he's from Matrix." Dad added and I grinned.

"Mom, I think I'm starting to love Dad more than you." I said as I took a bite from my apple.

She gasped. "No!"

Dad smirked. "Deal with it." He said and winked at her, Mom glared at him.

"Anyways, why the black?" Mom asked and I shrugged, taking another bite from the apple.

"I just...feel like it." I replied and wiggled my brows at her.

"Isn't that too much?" Mom asked, arching a brow.

I was only dressed in black leather pants, a black top and a black leather jacket and maybe my boots were black as well but that was just it, it's not so bad.

"Is that-" Dad leaned closer. "Is that eye liner?"

"Does it look good on me?"

"You look badass." Dad said and I grinned.

"See mom, Dad is slowly taking your place." I said and stood up.

"Are you coming home after school?" Mom asked after rolling her eyes.

"Uh, I might hang out at Henry's first."

"To teach the Claudia girl a lesson?" Mom asked arching a brow.

"To make her know who owns Henry." I answered with a smirk. "I gotta go." I said and picked up my backpack.

"Need a ride? Your father can drop you." Mom said and Dad frowned.

"I'm not done eating." Dad complained, his mouth full.

"Matthew, take him to school." Mom scolded. "I packed enough lunch for you."

Dad pouted. "But...food."

"Matthew."

Dad groaned and stood up. "Fine." He said and picked up his lunch. "Love you." He muttered with a frown as he began walking away.

"I love you too, babe." Mom replied.

I chuckled, their relationship was definitely one of the best. I said my farewells to mom and Davina and left the house.