BOX OF SECRETS.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 109

"Dylan! You're going to be late." Mom's voice filled the stairs, breaking my barriers and getting into my room. I rolled my eyes as I picked up my backpack and made my way out of the room, I descended from the stairs and walked over to the kitchen where mom was, it was literally her spot.

"I'm here, can we go now?" I asked plainly.

"Won't you have breakfast?" She asked as she took a bite from her toast bread.

"I'll eat at school, let's go." I said. Mom and grandma Athena exchanged looks and I frowned. "What? I'm not hungry, I'm watching my weight."

Mom snorted. "You don't even have any, so what exactly are you losing?"

I scowled at her, restraining myself from giving her the middle finger. "Where's Dad?" I asked, changing the subject.

"He's gone for an early meeting which means, I'll be driving you, so come on." She said and began making her way towards me with a smile on her face.

"Bye, grandma." I said with a small smile as I turned and headed for the door.

"Take care of yourself, okay?"

I nodded. "Of course." I said with a light wave before walking out of the house with mom.

While mom drove, all I could think of as I stared out the window was how Mrs. Olson was not as sweet as she made her son believe she was. I told him that she hadn't changed, I did warn him and I am never wrong when it comes to things like this. I know I shouldn't interfere and mind my business but Jaxton is still my friend and I was going to get rid of that woman no matter what it cost me, I was going to make Jaxton realize I was right all these time.

"It's awfully quiet, I don't like it." Mom said and turned on the radio, she squealed once Formation by Beyoncé began to play, she increased the volume and began to move her head to the song.

"Aren't you too old for this?" I asked her and she scoffed.

"Oh please, I'm twenty four, this is what I'm supposed to be doing."

I scoffed. "Sure."

"Oh come on, you love Beyoncé, I know you want to sing, I know you want to dance so just do it and loosen up." Mom said with a smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

She was trying too hard.

"No, thanks." I replied with a fake smile and looked out the window again.

"So, I spoke to Catherine last night, she was uh...asking about you." Mom spoke.

Catherine. Catherine Ashcroft.

"Okay."

"Are you gonna call her?" She questioned.

"I don't know, maybe."

She sighed. "You should give her a call, Dylan, she misses you."

"She has only known me for like four months, I think she'll be fine." I replied, turning to look at Mom who had a frown fixed on her face.

"Dylan, that is not a nice thing to say!" She was going to start scolding me and I was so not ready for any inspirational speech about how this wasn't me and how I had suddenly become someone people didn't like. I didn't care, I mean, if I stopped myself from feeling then how could I care about a nobody's opinion?

Bad Cupid (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें