Finding Nemo

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega •

Chapter 72

THIRD PERSON POV

Johnathan puts on his jacket as he stares at himself in the mirror. He smoothens his hair backwards and smiles at his self in the mirror for a while, he picks a key from the back of his mirror and walks to his closet. Johnathan gently opens it pushes his clothes to the side,  staring at the little square shape on the wall with a keyhole. He inserts the key in it and turns, unlocking it. He pulls it and it comes out like a drawer. In it is a necklace with a green star, a black left glove and a photo. He takes out the photo and looks at it, it is a photo of him and Dylan sitting on a red car.

Johnathan has his hand around Dylan's shoulder and Dylan just has a drink in his hand and looks bored, and on Dylan's neck is the necklace with the green star.

Johnathan stares at the photo for a short while. "I'll take everything from you until you have no choice but to come back to me. You just watch how it all plays out, dear Dylan." He says and smiles.

Dylan's P.O.V

I walked into the school with a serious expression, Jaxton kept asking what was wrong with me but what could I say? My hormones was really fucking me up? Henry knew how to tease me? Get me hard and leave me and now all I could think of is murder?

Nuh uh.

The school was definitely not how it was yesterday, sure it still had some posters of homecoming but today, there were many of them. Too much blue, the homecoming banner was hanged at the end of the hall and you could tell the committees were really working hard on this and were fast on it as well.

"Hmm, I wouldn't have recognized this place."

"It's nice, isn't it?" Jax beamed.

"It's okay."

There were boys around asking girls out to homecoming, some held flowers and some box of chocolates, some were just normal and didn't need to bribe the girl. To my left was a guy from the soccer team holding a huge teddy bear while obviously asking a cheerleader to homecoming, she squealed, kissed him and took the bear.

I rolled my eyes. "So stupid," I muttered and rested on my locker.

"It's actually not stupid."

"So, who are you going with?"

Jax shrugged. "No one. I'm a committee, I'm pretty sure I won't have the time to dance with my date."

"Are you just saying that because no one asked you yet?"

He hissed. "You didn't have to be mean about it."

"Why don't you ask Dominic?" I folded my arms.

He snorted. "Are you kidding? Why would I ask him? And besides he doesn't even go to our school and I'm pretty sure homecoming isn't his kinda thing and-"

"Jaxton!" I cut him off. "Ask him. If you really don't have anyone to go with, which you don't. Call him and ask him if he'd like to be your date to homecoming. What's the harm in trying?"

He seemed to be giving it a thought and sighed. "You're right, I'll....I'll call him."

I smiled. "Good."

"What about you? Going with Henry?"

I frowned. "Why? I'm not even coming. Homecoming and prom ain't my thing." I rolled my eyes. "At this point, I'd rather go with Christian."