Crazy 'Bout You.

Dun! Dun! Dun!!! The chapter y'all have been waiting for.
Dedicated to a nonstop voter bbgmichael. I love you so you better love me back. 😂❤

Everybody, look what Dis_coverer made me! It's amazing and I can't thank you enough for this cover, actually made two and I'll post the other one in the next chapter

Everybody, look what Dis_coverer made me! It's amazing and I can't thank you enough for this cover, actually made two and I'll post the other one in the next chapter. Say something nice people.

P.s play the song.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 68

Henry's P.O.V

I just stared at those blue eyes of his that made me lose my breath every time, those eyes that screamed peace to me. I was breathing hard like I had ran a marathon but I was actually scared, scared of the outcome. He just looked back at me, a mix of shock, surprise and confusion was all over his face once I had confessed how I felt about him. I eventually had to tell him how I felt about him or I was gonna go crazy, he already told me how he did and if I didn't then I was taking this selfish asshole thing to a whole new level. I couldn't keep it in anymore, I was really losing my mind over this white haired boy who seemed to have turned my world upside down, I was mad at him for that, I was mad at him for making me feel the way I felt, for loving the way I felt. God, I was going insane.

"What?" His voice came out low.

"I like you, Dylan. I...I do." I wasn't gonna take my word back.

The look on his face did scare me, I was nervous I had to admit, way nervous. This was a huge deal in my life and I had not done a thing like this before, it had taken forever for me to realize how I felt about Dylan, maybe I knew all these while but chose to ignore it until last light.

"You're...you're just saying that c-"

"NO, I'M NOT."

"Yes you are! Y-You're only saying t-this because you feel pity for me or something, what? Is it a bet?"

"Don't you get it? I'm losing it, Dylan!" My voice came out a little high, I haven't slept in days and I know I probably look like a wreck but I tried to fix myself up before meeting him. "I'm losing my goddamn mind. Every time, its you. It's just you that I can fucking think of, since that day you barged into me! On your first day! You've been printed in my head and I c-can't seem to get you out," I ranted, I needed him to understand how I felt and to know that it ain't no joke.