Confession

An update? Yup. Don't worry, it's not another note filled with bad news.

Don't play the song yet!!

Dedicated to KeepCalmAndPeaceOut and theoadam who has been an amazing friend.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 66

Jaxton's P.O.V

It was past ten, I was standing outside the cafe Jon had brought Dylan and I to that night after the party.  I hugged myself as I paced back and forth while waiting, I sighed for the hundredth time right before a familiar car stopped in front of the cafe. I sighed again and walked towards the car, the door opened and Raven stepped out. She shut her door with a scowl,

"Finally." I groaned as I made my way towards her.

"Why in the world did you ask me to meet you here? I literally just left you and Dylan's house few hours ago, what's so important that you couldn't say at Dylan's house?" She said and folded her arms.

I sighed. "Look, I'll explain it all okay? Let's just wait for..."

And just then his car drove straight to where we were and parked right beside Raven's car. Jon got out and walked towards us, signing.

"What's going on?"

Raven looked at him and shrugged before looking back at me. "I wish I could answer that."

I rolled my eyes. "Just follow me inside."

"What's wrong?" Jon asked, curiously.

I just turned and walked back into the cafe with them behind me.

"Why are we here? In case you didn't know, I have things to do." Raven said.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm not here cause I want you to be, she does." I said once I got to our table.

They stopped walking, I looked at their confused faces as the two of them exchanged looks.

"Grandma thena?" Raven's brow cocked.

"What is...what's going on here?" Jon asked looking confused.

Athena sighed. "Well finally," just smiled as she looked at them. "At least sit down so we can all talk."

They both nodded and sat on the table and so did I, the cafe was almost empty. There were no much people around and it was perfect and peaceful, ever since Jon brought us here I had been coming here majority of the time cause they had the best food here.

"Um, so...why are we here?" Raven asked, looking right at Dylan's grandmother.

She let out a little sigh. "I know about your best friend, Dylan. His secret that is weighing him down and I need your help with something."