He's Russian!

Bad Cupid

•Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 12.

Jax's P. O. V

"I can't believe they call me the...Dark Angel at school?" Dylan groaned as he fell on his couch, sitting beside me with a pout

I shrieked with laughter as I ate from the bowl of popcorn he brought.

Dylan had called me immediately his date was over and sent me his address and so i headed over to his place.

I got to his house the same time as he did cause we both met at his front porch.

His mom was nice. She was beautiful too. Her hair was unique with the white strands in front. Someone would mistake her for Dylan's older sister. Like I did. I told her I was searching for her brother. I swear it was embarrassing when she said she was his mother. I was shocked but I couldn't stop apologizing even though she kept laughing about it.

Anyways, we were in his living room. I had brought him a gift which I knew would make him happy. Dylan gasped when he saw it.

"Oh. My. God"

I chuckled. "You always wanted to watch it"

"The Boss Baby. " he giggled. "You are such a darling, Jaxton Olson." He hugged me .

"Alright. Alright. Move away."

"I'm gonna unlove you. Jerk." He said and rolled his eyes. He stood up and rushed to the DVD inserting the disc.

"I didn't ask but how do you even have a disc player?"

"I have parents, Jaxton." He replied as if it was an obvious answer, which well, was, now that he said it.

We watched the cartoon for an hour and some minutes, there was laughter, awws and ooohs and although i have watched it about a dozen times (exaggeration) it was still funny. And when we were done, we headed up to his room, laying beside each other and looking up at the ceiling.

"Now this was a good one."

"You've been complimenting it for close to fifteen minutes now." I chuckled.

"Cause it isssss really good."

"Okay. Okay." I laughed.

silence.

I felt at peace , right here at Dylan's. For some reason, it felt different, calming being here. He might look like a bitch sometimes but he had a calm spirit if I'd say, a good energy.

"So. Vaughn." He said and my smile quickly faded.

So much for that good energy.

"Yes. Vaughn?"