Operation Daxton

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 48

•picture is Dominic•

Dylan

I walked into H.O.E quickly and with a heavy sigh, looked around for Dominic.

"Hey!" A familiar voice called. I looked towards the way the voice came from and saw him sitting on one of the tables.

I smiled and walked towards him

"Hi," I took a sit opposite him, a cup of coffee placed in front of him.

"Hey," he smiled. "You did say five minutes and you showed up ten minutes later."

"I'm sorry, I had to save a puppy from dying on the street after it got hit by a car and lost so much blood." I said sadly and ran a hand through my hair.

"Oh My God, Really?"

"No," I shook my head and smiled, I heard the concern in his voice and I was glad I got him there for a while. "I just couldn't make it in five." I shrugged.

He relaxed and chuckled. "You're indeed something else."

"I've been told that."

"Astrid misses you, you know. And so does Meghan, especially Meghan." He said with a snicker.

I sighed. "I know I did promise to come again and I almost did until...well you know what happened."

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, I heard. How is she?"

"She's okay," I smiled. "I was already on my way with Jax which you know about already since he was on the phone with you."

His cheeks flared up. "Y-Yeah."

I smirked.

"So, why did you wanna see me?" He finally asked.

"I need a strawberry beet smoothie first, to cool my system and you're paying."

"Uh, you invited me here and that means you should be the one to even pay for my coffee." He snickered.

I let out a short laugh. "Good joke, almost got me there."

"You're so weird." He laughed. He ordered the smoothie and I thanked the waiter after he brought it. "So, how's Jaxton?" He asked as I took a sip from my smoothie.

"He's good."

"Did you figure out, why he was...mad at me?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, I did," I sat upright. "And that's why I wanna talk to you."

His brows shot up, indicating he was interested and really wanted to know.

"Tell me then, I really wanna know what I did wrong." He sounded like he was panicking already.

I smiled at him. "First, I have series of questions for you."

Those brows turned into a frown. "What questions?"