The Devil's Messanger.

~•Picture is Eric Phillips•~

BAD CUPID

Created by; Snow Marisvega•.

Chapter 32

They say the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

Here we were, a once upon a time best friends of three now ignoring each other. Raven was mad at me for keeping the Henry thing and I knew she snapped at first cause of whatever her mom said and Jaxton? He was frustrated and needed to take it out on someone and we were there, but then he said the one thing I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to forgive him for.

We all needed space.

I was super sad after our fight, It really sucked that the people whom I confided in were now turning to strangers.

Eastwood high looked like it was laughing at me when I walked through those doors, I felt lonely. I had tried calling Raven's cellphone the night before but she didn't answer or reply my texts. So I guess I should give her that space.

I had decided to walk when mom said she was gonna give Jaxton and I both a ride to school and I tried not to make her suspect a thing about our fight so I told her it was for my muscles and to heal fast and I need exercise.

As I walked through those doors in my green hoodie and ash blank pants, I spotted Raven with her cheerleaders all talking and laughing, she wasn't in her cheerleading uniform but she got her cheerios. While she laughed, she tilted her head and her eyes met mine and slowly her laugh died down. I flashed her a smile and waved awkwardly, but she just ignored me and went back to chatting with her friends.

Well.

The smile ran back into my throat throat shame and i just hoped no one saw. While walking to my locker, I saw Jaxton at his locker and a girl by his side, taking to him about something. Our eyes met when he was about to reply to whatever she said and I just looked away and walked to my locker. Today was gonna be a shitty day, they both have friends and i have none, they were my only friends.

I slammed it open and took out a textbook right before the bell rang, with a sigh I shut it and walked over to class.

I sat down on one of the seats tiredly and rubbed my forehead.

"Nice hoodie" a voice said from behind me which startled me. I turned and saw christian smiling at me.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey" I gave him a smile and let out a heavy breath.

"I scare you?"

"It's fine. How are you?"

"I should be asking."

I just let out a fake chuckle. "I'm good, i guess."

"It's been a while. I'm glad you're back to school."