A GATEWAY TO HAPPINESS

BAD CUPID

Created By ; Snow Marisvega

CHAPTER 122.

I looked to my left and beside me was a sleeping Henry. I looked at him for a while and stood up. I walked into his bathroom, closing the door behind me. I walked to the sink and looked into the mirror and my reflection wasn't there. I frowned. I turned and gasped once I saw myself staring at me with folded arms.

"You..."

"You need to open your eyes."

I frowned. "What?"

"What i have been trying to tell you for a while now, but you're too angry and stupid to see it."

"What are you on about?" I frowned, confused.

He sighed. Me, well, reflection me.

"The night before you caught Henry cheating on you."

"What about it?"

"You were so drunk, so out of it, but can you remember what happened before you left?"

"How do you mean?"

"Before you went home, you sick fuck. Before it all went down. You need to remember that night completely. Before you went home and Henry was there, he was—"

My phone vibrated and I opened my eyes.  I was still in bed. I let out a sigh,as i stretched my hand to touch Henry. I had never been so happy about a morning in my entirely life. I tapped the bed, unable to feel Henry's body. I sat up.

"Henry?" I called but no answer, i looked at the alarm clock on the dresser beside me, it was seven fifteen. I got out of bed, dressed in just my briefs. I walked to his bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. Henry had a place in his bathroom where he kept a pack of new toothbrushes and he hadn't change the spot. I took a quick shower as well and opened his closer, taking out one of his shirts that went well with my suit pants. It was Thursday and we did have school today, i didn't even bring any of my things. I am so stupid, but did i care? No no. I walked out of the room and down the stairs, looking for Mr. Ashcroft.

Last night was beyond perfect, it felt like everything had fallen into place, I didn't know what was gonna happen next and just let it flow. Being with Trevor, i felt like every movement, everything had been orchestrated for me, it was too perfect, i felt like a prince who had his life all lined out for him. 

Henry and I had made out for a very long time last night, we didn't even have sex, who would have thought? We just made out and cuddled, it was the best feeling, having his arms around me again. The forehead kisses gave me butterflies and God, i had missed everything about him.

Henry was in the kitchen, dressed in a red shirt with three unbuttoned buttons , once he saw me he quickly placed his hands on the kitchen cabinet, definitely not suspicious.

I chuckled. "You really do not look like you are hiding something." I said and sat on one of the stools. "Good morning."

"Good morning." He leaned and kissed me.

I smiled. I smiled like a fucking princess.

"Okay, so, what are you hiding?" I asked and he sighed.