Torn

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 76

Dylan's P.O.V

Thursday, I hate today. I wasn't feeling so good, I felt miserable. I just wanted to be swallowed by the earth and cleared from existence because nothing seemed to be working and going my way at all. It's always a problem after another is solved and it's like I'm in a stupid zee world series, no offense to them but that's how I feel now cause it's almost the same.

Henry had gone home about ten minutes after Raven left, we sat down in silence and all I did was feel horrible while he held onto me and I thank God for his safe arms.

"Morning," I greeted as I walked over to where my entire family was, I didn't want to go to school today but I had to for two reasons

The exams

Raven.

I needed to speak to her.

"Hey, you okay?" Mom asked and walked over to me.

I just gave her a blank look. "No, I just...I have to go to school and try to make things right." I sighed. "Her phone still wasn't reachable through out the night." I was tired, I barely had any sleep last night. It was the second time this week that I was being deprived sleep and I wasn't liking it.

"You look tired." Mom said and placed her hand on my shoulder. "You should really eat something."

I shook my head. "I'm not hungry, can...can I just go."

Mom nodded. "You try to make thing right with her okay? I know it's not your fault whatever happened and you should believe that too."

I sighed. "I should have known something was wrong when she didn't call me, I should have known. Damn it."

"Hey, don't pressure yourself okay?"  She placed her other hand on my shoulder as well.

I nodded slowly.

"And who's been giving her trouble?" She asked with knitted brows.

I rolled my eyes once I thought of him. "I'll give you a hint," I gave her a bored look. "His name starts with J and ends with ohnathan."

"That fucking twitchfuckster!" She exclaimed angrily. "I fucking hate that bastard, what'd he do now?"

"He tried to do something horrible to her and it traumatized her."

"Well w-why can't she tell her parents?"

"They aren't the nicest people in the world."

"Still doesn't mean she shouldn't tell her."

"I totally understand her," I shrugged. "Her dad's like the antagonist in a book or the main villain in a movie and her mom's like-"

"The wife of the antagonist of a book or the main villain in a movie that acts the same way?"

I nodded. "Exactly."

She chuckled softly. "So what's going on?"

"I need to expose him for what he tried to do but he's onto me."

She frowned. "Expose him? Dylan, how bad is it?"

"Really bad and I'll tell you all about it when I return from school, I just... I need to go."