The Titans

I keep forgetting to tag you to a chapter, I'm so sorry. This one's dedicated to you MaskedRebel418 for being amazing and always voting as well, ily 💗

(Play the music when I ask you to)

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow_Marisvega

Chapter 64

Dylan's P.O.V

I just stared at the demon, his left brow was raised at me as he ate. A taunting smirk on his face as he chewed the hamburger in front of him. I hated those eyes of his. I hated every part of him, I didn't think I'd be seeing his face for a long time and here we are. We didn't connect at first sight and that was because the good kinda evil never goes well with the bad kind of evil.

Don't ask if there's such thing as good evil and bad evil cause there is!

I kept fantasizing of the many ways I could kill him, I'd grab a fork from the next table and stab him right in the throat.

I just want to stuff his face into a boiling oil and dive a knife into his head.

Pierce both eyes with toothpicks and also get him crippled, if I could just reach for both knives on both sides and stab his thighs.

Such joy, I'd get.

Or maybe, I could just make him choke on that hamburger while I prevent him from breathing and then he'd just die.

What If I just-

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he chewed, looking up from his food and at me.

I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing, just how your death would do the world so much good."

He chuckled and took a sip of water from his glass. "You're really funny,"

I gave him a totally fake smile to back up his chuckle, this place holds so much memories of Henry and I.

"Why did you call me here? Why can't you get on with whatever you have to say? I mean, I don't want people thinking we're friends so go on and call me everything you want to while you've still got the chance."

He snickered. "Relax, why are you in a hurry?" He smirked. "We're expecting another guest," he looked at his watch. "He's late though."

I frowned. "Another guest? Who did you invite?"

He smirked and looked behind me. "Ah, he's here. Come join us!" He said signalling for whosoever to come over.

I turned and my eyes met a pair of green ones. No!
He stopped walking and once he saw me, he looked shocked to see me here and I was pretty sure the look on his face was the same with mine. He didn't move, he didn't look away, it seemed to be forever. He was putting on a black jean and a black shirt that was accompanied with a black hoodie. I finally tore my eyes away from him and looked back at Eric, I was mad.

"Why did you invite him here?"

"This involves the both of you, and plus Adam and Steve shouldn't be away from each other."