J Stands For Lucifer

•Pictures is Johnathan Smith •~

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 34

"I don't understand" Jaxton shook his head in confusion.  How could I explain this much better to him? I sighed and turned to face him.

"You know how every school has like a devil?"

"Yeeeah?"

"Johnathan's just that. He's....bad news."

"I thought you were the devil of your old school?"

I frowned at him. "Why would you think that?"

Jaxton shrugged. "I don't know, it just seemed like it."

He wasn't wrong, but i said nothing.

"He doesn't look....bad."

"He is, trust me." I said, worried.

"You look like you hate him."

"Cause I do, Jaxton. You know how every school has these two people who hate themselves and are like rivals?"

"You mean like our school has Raven and Quinn?" He asked, arching his brow.

"Exactly. That's Johnathan and myself. A cunt." I gulped, arms folded as I watched the monster with the cunning smile on his face. I didn't like that he was here, it bothered me. The one reason I was glad I left Seattle was because of him, and now he's here.

Fuck.

"He is always up to no good, Jaxton. He's a bad person, and if you thought I was a bad person, then you've never met Johnathan."

Jaxton looked away from me and at Johnathan who was talking to a girl, a smile on his face. Johnathan was tall, he had charming, compelling eyes. He knew what part of a person to break mentally. He was the bad guy we never got in fairytales because they seemed to bad to be in there.

"That guy? Are you sure? I mean...He looks...nice." Jaxton said, also looking at him.

"That's his decoy. If I were you, I'd stay away from him. And I'm serious, do not be friendly with him."

Why was he here? Why Eastwood High?

Johnathan was busy talking to two cheerleaders who seemed to already be drawn to him. That was how he was, he had his real aura covered up by this nice guy act, and being attractive seemed to hide how terrible he was. They were laughing at something he said and he was grinning widely. His eyes looked towards my direction, and once he saw me, he just stared-while the girls talked. He slowly smiled at the sight of me, while I stared at him in disgust.

"Is he looking at you?" Jaxton asked.

Johnathan suddenly excused himself, and made his way towards me with a big smile. His backpack hanging on one shoulder.

"Oh shit! Dylan, he is coming this way." Jaxton whispered.

I said nothing and just watched him, anger suddenly being injected into my veins.