Chapter 60

Maddy watched Loki struggling to crawl onto the stairs.... he suddenly stops and turns around, looking completely defeated.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now," Loki said.

Maddy snorted.... shaking her head.

Thor walked up to Loki and roughly grabbed him.... standing him up.

***********

Maddy stood behind Steve and Tony, while Thor handcuff Loki and put a muzzle on him....

Thor walked up to everyone and shaked their hands.... he walked up to Maddy and pulled her into a hug.

"Try not to get yourself killed, you here?" Thor smirked.

"I will most definitely try my best," Maddy smiled.

"Take care of yourself, Miss Rogers! I shall see you soon," Thor smiled.... staring down at Maddy, who stood there awkwardly.

Tony opens the Tesseract's case, while Banner gently takes it out and places it inside a glass tube, held by Thor.

Thor gives Loki the other end, who recluctanly takes it.... Loki looks over at Maddy and gives her a nod.

Both Asgardians leap into a energy beam... disappearing.

Maddy felt a sudden buzz in her pocket... she pulled out her phone and noticed Fury calling.

"Hello?" Maddy asked... bringing the phone up to her ear.

"Miss Rogers I was wondering if you were up for a solo mission?" Fury asked.

"Yes sir!" Maddy smiled.

"Excellent! your mission is about a man in a mask....known as the winter soldier," Fury replied.

Sudden chills ran down Maddy's spine....

"The winter soldier? I don't understand," Maddy said, before she could say anything else she noticed the line went dead.

She sighed...

"Solo mission!" Maddy squealed.

Steve and Tony walked up to her, looking confused as ever.

"Why are you so cheerful?" Tony asked.

"I have another mission! A solo mission!" Maddy smiled.

"A solo mission?! I don't think so, who ordered this?" Steve frowned.

"Fury did, why?" Maddy said.

"Absolutely not! You can't do a mission by yourself," Steve growled.

"Oh yeah! Watch me!" Maddy snarled, turning on her heels and jumping onto her motorcycle and drove away.... leaving a trail of smoke.

"Unbelievable! I'll show him!" Maddy mumbled under her breath.